mk2 snes fighters can change colors code a.k.a. color swap code

ccox24gp

This is something that I found a few years back messin around with snes original hardware and game genie codes for mortal kombat II.Input the code D566-3FOF. Go into the 2player endurance mode by holding the L and R button and pressing start at the start and options screen. Make sure you have the game genie turned off until round starts.Say for instance if you want to see subzero in smoke like colors you should pick baraka first then pick subzero second. The rest of your picks can be anyone.and p2 picks can be anyone when the round starts turn your game genie on and let p2 beat baraka now when subzero appears he will have a smoke like costume if you leave the game genie on every time p2 beats a p1 fighter they will have smoke like colors but if you turn the game genie off after seeing sub in his smoke outfit he will turn back to his normal color now and if you turn the game genie back on while sub is in his normal color after p2beats him the next character will have sub's color the p2 side can be done like this as well say for instance pick mileena as your 1st pick and pick scorpion as your second pick ohter picks don't matter turn on game genie when round starts have p1 beat mileena now when scorpion appears he should be purple.or try picking shang tsung and changing into another fighter, then right after you change turn the game genie on and when he turns back to himself he will maintain the color of the charater that he morphed into now try morphing into a character that you think would look cool in that color.I would also reccomend using a stop time game genie code along with this code so that you will have time to play around because there is alot of turning the game genie off and on involved in doing this.just try turning the game genie off and on when experimenting with this code and you will be able to come up with some pretty cool stuff.try freezing someone then turning the game genie on now you can play as a frozen fighter.have fun with this code.

Holy crap that's a wall of text. Use paragraphs, capitalization, and proper punctuation next time. Sheesh that was difficult to read.

But it's a neat code. I've messed around with palette swaps before and it's great fun. Make somebody look like somebody else, or just make them look plain weird.