Vidogames That Would Make Awesome Movies?

I never played any of them outside of the first one. I saw an explanation for the story once, and where the story wasn't loose, it was straight corny.

It is a game, so it's not perfect. However, I'd highly recommend SH2 if you can find one; either on PS2 or PC since the Xbox one was ironically the worst. SH3 looks great to this day and it's kind of astonishing how a 7 year old PS2 game can give the majority of games nowadays a run for their money (all about art direction and clever use of tech).

762023-eternal_champions_large.jpg

I would say Metal Gear Solid, but they already did that.
It's called Escape From L.A. and Escape From N.Y., with Kurt Russell

The freakin' guy was even code-named Snake Plissken. :)

Assasins Creed 2 and God of War 1, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, God of War 2 and then God of War 3.

I would say Metal Gear Solid, but they already did that.
It's called Escape From L.A. and Escape From N.Y., with Kurt Russell

The freakin' guy was even code-named Snake Plissken. :)

They are actually going to be doing a remake. Gerard Butler (from 300) was signed on to play Snake but he dropped out and no new actor has been cast yet.

I expect it to fail.

They are actually going to be doing a remake. Gerard Butler (from 300) was signed on to play Snake but he dropped out and no new actor has been cast yet.

I expect it to fail.

I agree, as far as it failing.
Even Gerard Butler recognized that project was a piece of ****, and dropped out of it.
lmao.

A remake doesn't surprise me, since Hollywood is in remake mode.

Assassin's Creed would make and awesome movie if made very well, specially the second game.

I love God of War, but I think a GoW movie would be a piece of junk. Think about it, most part of the game Kratos is alone defeating enemies and solving puzzles. This would't work well in a movie.

I always dreamed of a movie being made for the first 3 Jak and Daxter games, Mortal Kombat 3 (for deception and armageddon), and MediEvil.

I actually want them to make that mortal kombat rebirth movie that was on youtube. If they cleaned up the story so that it actually made sense, it could be entertaining in a "expendables" type of way. and by clean it up, im talking about explaining why they made johnny cage undercover when he was a movie star with posters of him still up on the wall and why they all know martial arts if they are mostly just serial killers lol

I actually want them to make that mortal kombat rebirth movie that was on youtube. If they cleaned up the story so that it actually made sense, it could be entertaining in a "expendables" type of way. and by clean it up, im talking about explaining why they made johnny cage undercover when he was a movie star with posters of him still up on the wall and why they all know martial arts if they are mostly just serial killers lol

Hell NO!!!

Scorpion working with the Special Forces?
Reptile was a guy with a skin disease?
Baraka was a doctor who went mad, and implanted blades to his arms?

What's next?
Sub Zero is a ninja that suffers from hypothermia?
Shang Tsung has multiple-personality disorder?

I hope that film pitch never sees the light of day, as a FULL movie.
Realism (dark and gritty), and Mortal Kombat don't mix.

Hell NO!!!

Scorpion working with the Special Forces?
Reptile was a guy with a skin disease?
Baraka was a doctor who went mad, and implanted blades to his arms?

What's next?
Sub Zero is a ninja that suffers from hypothermia?
Shang Tsung has multiple-personality disorder?

I hope that film pitch never sees the light of day, as a FULL movie.
Realism (dark and gritty), and Mortal Kombat don't mix.

I know the characters and story dont really make sense, but just saying it would be entertaining to watch. when i referenced the expendables i was implying that its not a good movie by any means, but still just a gore fest. I agree that a true mortal kombat reboot would be better but i doubt thats ever gonna happen at this point