2 EXTRA CHARACTERS?!?!?!

That's what I want to know. What is up with names Stryker and Fujin up in the clouds? It bothers me to see their names there.

I dont even care if their names mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. i wouldnt give a flying fvck. i wouldnt even care if the one and only reason that they put the names up there was because whatever programmer who worked on that part of the game, just likes those 2 characters and thats it nothing more. i could care less what it means, i just want to know the truth!!! we need to get some answers and quick.

I agree with MrBean as well. I wnt to know the truth. Been waiting ever since the rumors started about extra characters.

Haha guys have some patience, the games only been released for close to two months, Boon isn't going to reveal all the secrets within 2 months of its release, trust me. If that was the case, the game would end up old and unused, its a great marketing scheme.

You are right Prophet, I agree, it's just that when rumors like this goes around I want to know the truth, so I can be happy that the rumors were right and feel like I did all I could in the game, besides the minor quests in Konquest or just feel a bit upset that they're wrong and then not caring anymore once I know what the truth is. lol