2 EXTRA CHARACTERS?!?!?!

I say its Sektor and Jax, mostly because they were both confirmed. And unless Mortal Kombat had a history of dropping confirmed characters, those must be the characters.

I don't know about sektor... has anyone seen him "completed" like we have the other characters (Sonya, Jax, Johnny Cage, Monster, Shang Tsung).

Not trying to rain a Sektor fans parade or anything, but I was thinking we would see one of those characters that people have seen fully renedered and looking like they could jump into the game at any time.

Okay, well maybe its this Skab person? In confirmations from Midway, they said there was a new character named Skab.. I haven't seen a "Skab" anywhere, unless hes been renamed to something else. I will continue to search for Sektor, I just forget where Sektor is, realmwise. Anyone know?

I hope your wrong, nothing against you, I just like Sektor.. just for creativenessnesswiseness, anyone come up with ideas in what Sektor MIGHT look like? Here are some possibilities in which I have come up with:

(NOTE: THIS IS NOT WHAT SEKTOR LOOKS LIKE, THIS IS MERELY A DEPICTION OF MY CREATIVITY)

Main Costume:

Regular Reddish Armor, with various gold spikes and bumps.

The top of his mask removed, revealing Sektor's eyes, and a bald head with a black-haired ponytail, similar to Sub-Zero's alternate costume.

The lower half would probably have a red cloth hanging down the front and back end of Sektor. The cloth would have a black trim, and a golden japanese insignia meaning "death".

Alternate Costume:

Original Sektor armor, completely in tact. A few spikes and decorations added to make him less similar to a sunburnt Cyrax.

monster is not a character. all they did was take scorpion and give him another outfit. it is an unselectable outfit thank god because it is ridiculous

I was thinking Reptile could be one of them as well. Did you notice the villagers talking about how "Reptile has changed"? Unless he was consumed by the power of the DK as it suggested in his ending of MKDA, I think (hope) that he is a possibility.

Sektor would also make a nice addition, just as long as they don't make him a pallet swap of N00b's alternate persona.

Maybe so, but I say any more costumes is better then not having it. It may be useless, but theres bound to be a few players that are in love with it, grabbing themselves and holding a tube of "Jack be Nimble" while making love to an African donkey named Umbrella. So yeah.. your right! :D

I would love to play with the "Monster" skin... or custome. It looked awesome! Sektor wouldn't be bad ither. Jax....ehhhh....we have Darrius now.

Unrelated. Am I the only person noticing that Dairou is alot like cyrax? For example: The swirly kick thingy, hes black, cyrax is black. You see the connection?

whatashame said:
Havik said:
Jax....ehhhh....we have Darrius now.
Yeah, and he sucks almost just as bad.

Awwwwwe, yeah...that's what I'm talkin' about.
Darrius looks like someone enchanted the seat of a car to come to life in the form of a black man, and the spell is wearing off, so he's only halfway converted back. Fvcking stupid.

Jax is merely a fill-in for all the black people. Same with cyrax. Midway was probably getting complains for no black people. Probably from those huge anti-racist black mobs haha. So Midway, to avoid being sued, added Jax, and made Cyrax black. But wait a minute, Jax was one of the first people in.. so how could people complain about something that wasn't there? I'm just rambling now.... But seriously, the Dairou thing, that came to me recently, and I just never had the time to post it... So.. how bout them Red Sox. Doing pretty good......I'm just rambling, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS!! IF YOU READ THIS, ONAGA GETS POISONED AND SLAIN BY HIS ADVISOR, SHAO KAHN.......You Have Recieved 10000 Onyx Koins!

It says they are legendary.Sector and Jax are nothing close to legendary.I say they are just reffering to two big legends of MK which would be Raiden and Lui Kang.Both of which are the hardest to unlock(not that hard really but just takes the longest).

Can we determine what the characters are by a process of elimination?
I believe Boon had said that all MK characters would make an appearance in MK:D. If so, which characters have we not seen yet?

Here are characters I can think of that I have not seen yet:

Kintaro
Goro
Mavado
Cyrax
Frost
Nitara
Hsu Hao

Has anyone seen the above characters? Perhaps we can whittle the list above down a little bit...

hopefully its reptile

Gamestop really pissed me off so i was planning to b**** at them for bragging to every customer that came in "REPTILE" is back, i was like ooh reptile.. he was in the friggin last game...

but yeah now im not gonna open my mouth until they reveal the two characters.... cuz i dont wanna get "Smoke"d hahahaha!! ...no.. that was lame..

dbretton said:
Can we determine what the characters are by a process of elimination?
I believe Boon had said that all MK characters would make an appearance in MK:D. If so, which characters have we not seen yet?

Here are characters I can think of that I have not seen yet:

Kintaro
Goro
Mavado
Cyrax
Frost
Nitara
Hsu Hao

Has anyone seen the above characters? Perhaps we can whittle the list above down a little bit...
I've seen Frost (Realm of Chaos), Nitara (Netherrealm), and Mavado (Orderrealm). But none of the others.