Klassic's on KombatTubeHD

ruehwue

Everyone loves Klassic MK, and we need an updated reliable video source for MK everything so I'm doing my best...

"KombatTubeHD"

With most or all video tech moving to HD, All things MK should be displayed in the Higher Definition as well..

So far I have all MK, MK2, and MK3/UMK3/MKT Bios, Endings, Fatalities, Level Deaths, and more up, and they're all in HD!

Also Please Watch the Trailer below

KombatTubeHD Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86h8mY5zOdI

KombatTubeHD:
http://www.youtube.com/KombatTubeHD

No MKM, MK4, or MKSF? Those all came out in the N64/PSX era just like Trilogy. I'd call them "klassic". To me only the games since MKDA are the new school of MK, after all MK4 played pretty much identically to the other "klassics" listed here.

My question about your HD videos is that most are not really in HD, since the consoles/systems of the time do not support HD video formats. So they end up looking not as crisp since you've blown up the video size to HD resolutions. Especially stuff like MK4. What are you doing to capture these systems?

My question about your HD videos is that most are not really in HD, since the consoles/systems of the time do not support HD video formats. So they end up looking not as crisp since you've blown up the video size to HD resolutions. Especially stuff like MK4. What are you doing to capture these systems?

funny, most people have said that our MK4/Gold videos were rather great definition.

True the dreamcast and other classic consoles may not send HD signals, but for classic composite video ouput systems we capture using an Avid Break Out Box that sends the video to the machine in 16:9 720 x 486 format. From there, it is then converted several times over using various programs then ending up in FCP where LeyoFaux does his work to spit out a HDV 1920 x 1080 .mov to be uploaded to the tube.

They do look good, just really look stretched obviously due to your upscaling. Are you using a VGA cable for the Dreamcast since it doesn't do Composite then?

They do look good, just really look stretched obviously due to your upscaling. Are you using a VGA cable for the Dreamcast since it doesn't do Composite then?

Yeah I know what you mean, that's just how it had to be for the upscaling to 1920 x 1080

And I just used a s-video dreamcast cord going into an avid breakout box.. turned out pretty good