New Secret Easter Egg!!

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
We've added a new secret feature, actually it's been here for a while, but it's currently hidden away. Maybe we'll give away a prize if someone can find it and post here with a screenshot of the feature. It should be able to be found on ANY TRMK.org page.

Haha, very cool. I love stuff like that. I actually have alot of hidden sections on my site, but nobody ever finds them.

trmk_easter_egg.jpg

The secret makes gory MK props appear on your screen randomly, but I won't reveal how it's done!

I'm apparently terrible at this. I wouldn't even know where to put a secret myself. Though I suspect fuzzd0rk had an advantage since he has experience hiding things himself. But for all my MK knowledge I have very little experience with web-site design. Even searching through the source I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

UPDATE
But I can use logic. Considering the only thing that's present on "All TRMK.org pages" is the banner/dropdown menus I'm thinking it's something up in that region...It could also be something you have to type, though what I know of internet design you need to activate that typed message somehow...and there's no box for that.

You can find it in the source code? Dammit! I wish I knew that...

That sarcasm fuzz? Or did you truely find it, as it's impressive you found it so quickly. It's been on the site for 2 months or so now, and I figured no one would find it by accident. You can PM me how you found it. ;)

I'm apparently terrible at this. I wouldn't even know where to put a secret myself. Though I suspect fuzzd0rk had an advantage since he has experience hiding things himself. But for all my MK knowledge I have very little experience with web-site design. Even searching through the source I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

I think anyone who played the Genesis games would have a good idea of what this code is, now just how to apply it. ;) We have other codes planned, I just haven't implemented them yet.

Well I've scoured both GameFAQs and the source code for every button input code from MK1 - UMK3 on the genesis and still no luck. Kinda cheesing me off.

Must be doing it wrong.... Don't be dull and forfet that computers have arrows. ;)

Then be sure to try a few commands after the code itself.

awesome stuff. I don't think I would've figured it out without the subtle hint Patrick gave. They really can crowd the screen, can't they? lol :)

Edit: A shame you can't click through them. lol

awesome stuff. I don't think I would've figured it out with the subtle hint Patrick gave. They really can crowd the screen, can't they? lol :)

Edit: A shame you can't click through them. lol

Just refresh, they'll go away. I may put up the rest of my ideas tomorrow, depends on how I feel. ;)

Aha! Neat. Too bad it took me a few minutes of looking like an idiot before it dawned on me that that I should probably allow all the scripts on the page.

Also, I'm realizing that trying to type this message after entering the code wasn't the greatest idea in the world.

Aha! Neat. Too bad it took me a few minutes of looking like an idiot before it dawned on me that that I should probably allow all the scripts on the page.

Also, I'm realizing that trying to type this message after entering the code wasn't the greatest idea in the world.
Code you say... Hmm... I've gotta look harder.

hilarious. kinda annoying how new ones pop up while you're typing though lol. Pretty funny though. Oh yeah, love the new banner too.

I like how it makes new gore for every keystroke you make. Type a post or just left, right, left, right, left...etc.

I can fix that so it's automatically allowed, I gotta get around to that.

I'm using the NoScript add-on for Firefox, so that's all I was talking about. I usually just whitelist the main URLs I actually need and leave everything else blocked by default. Then again, that does make me wonder why allowing TRMK and Realmmedia isn't enough to make the code work. Everything else on the page is just crap from Google.