Favorite Stage

Havik

What is everyone's favorite stage. I think most of us have ither played them all, or have at least one they hope for every time the fight. For me it would be the acid pool or the pit. My least liked stage is that one on the mountains that breaks off during the fight.

I don't know about favorite, but least favorite is the one on top of the tower, and if you fall off the edge you get blown away in a tornado or something. That pisses me off every time. Maybe I should learn to just knock the other guy off that thing.

jgreenwo said:
I don't know about favorite, but least favorite is the one on top of the tower, and if you fall off the edge you get blown away in a tornado or something. That pisses me off every time. Maybe I should learn to just knock the other guy off that thing.

which one is that, I havnt seen one where you get blown away in a tornado.

The glass stage is really cool even though there is no death trap

I also really like the one in the desert...the first time i saw the death trap there I laughed my ass off

My least favorite is DEFINITLY the mountain breaking off one

^^^^ thats from MK1, you got to fight reptile by entering a kode(heh).

My favorite is the Dead Pool. I was fighting my bro and I said, "Gee, I wish they had that acid stage from MK2, with the same music and all."
I did a search for arenas and found out it was one of them, with the same fatality, and the same b*tchin' music!

I mostly like the pit because I loved the original pit,it's not as good as the original though if you ask me though,only one spike peirces through the opponent and it's always through the stomach so it looks the same all the time.my least favorite stage would have to be the neither ship interior,mostly because they could have made the level alot better if they added one more thing to interact with.

The 7th Number said:
Sol_Badguy said:
^^^^ thats from MK1, you got to fight reptile by entering a kode(heh).

Actually i was pretty sure MK one had Santa fly by, not a witch....hmmmm

Actually, all kinds of shit flew by. Sometimes it was Santa, sometimes it was a witch, damn, I should be able to remember more than that. Anyway, if you had the Genesis version, you could also get a floating head, a UFO and some other weird stuff.

As far as my favorite stage so far, I dunno. I gotta say the Slaughterhouse would be right up there, and probably the Lower Mines considering there's like 3 death traps there alone. The Pit and the Dead Pool are definitely favorites too.

My favorite stages are all the old ones. The pitt, the one with baraka and the ooz. I think there is the one from MK2 also, with the guy who sat in the chair as you fought. hmmm...

kenshiforever said:
Quan Chi's Fortress. When you knock a person off, they get killed by a laster grid below. Lovely cubed chunks. : )
I haven't found that round yet. I look foward to getting it though. Do you know if there is a death trap in that glowy thing up top? That would be awesome if they got thrown into there, and it closed, and you see some blood squirt out or something.

I haven't found that round yet. I look foward to getting it though. Do you know if there is a death trap in that glowy thing up top? That would be awesome if they got thrown into there, and it closed, and you see some blood squirt out or something.

Interesting thought. I never thought about it myself. I think I'll try it. :idea:

Midget Kong said:
I mostly like the pit because I loved the original pit,it's not as good as the original though if you ask me though,only one spike peirces through the opponent and it's always through the stomach so it looks the same all the time.my least favorite stage would have to be the neither ship interior,mostly because they could have made the level alot better if they added one more thing to interact with.
I agree, it would have been so cool to be able to knock the opponents out the window of the ship after you broke it.

Anyways, my favorite level has to be the Dark Prison, I love all the old, and new, MK characters in the cells jeering at you. It's just so cool.

Ethix said:
Midget Kong said:
I agree, it would have been so cool to be able to knock the opponents out the window of the ship after you broke it.

I was thinking bout that too, and then have em get bitten in half by a shark or something

id have to say

favorite
the pit, the court yard, acid pool, livng forest, the portal and quan chi's fortress.

least favorite
actually i like all of the arena except the nethership interior i thought from the name "interior" there was at least 2 more knockoffs of it like you hit the left wall and your on the deck and hit the right wall youll fly right out to sea or something (theese or just ideas.)

My favorite stage definently has to be dead pool. Then the pit and dark prison. My least fav has to be ying-yang island the level death trap is realy lame.Getting eatin by pirhanas by barely getting hit into the water? I thought youd uppercut your opponet and the snakes would bite halve of you off, that would of been better.