venom did not die in spiderman 3 and my plot fpr spiderman 4 and more

LittleBroBigBro

Hey every body who thinks venom is dead he is not if u look real close eddie brock blows to the side.so i think the cops are going to find eddie and lock him up then he is going to meat Cletus Kasady then the red symbiote going to hit earth thats how he going to become carnage and eddie going get the symbiote from Dr. connors become venom again.so i think its going to be spiderman and venom vs carnage and is going to kill venom then spiderman gets the black suite then the epic battle will happen.This might sound crazy but i think they should kill off mary jane in 4 by making carnage kill mary jane.For spiderman 5 bring the sinister 6 in.for spiderman 6 they should it based off spiderman web of shadows game then don`t make no more spidermans.to me that would be cool.

(facepalm)
NAh, I just watched the clip, he doesn't blow to the side. The only thing I see that goes sideways is a shockwave thing from the explosion.

Well... At least he gave an explanation this time... I still don't like him though...

Re: My cast for spider-man 4

STOP MAKING NEW THEADS FOR EVER LITTLE IDEA THAT POPS IN YOUR TINY LITTLE BRAIN!

Thats not how forums work!!! You have already made a thread you could post this in. Imean, seriously, get a clue. I like that your posting, but this is beyond stupid now...

This idea...well, the details I don't agree with. Cast lists I find silly. Actors that look the part or act the part aren't enough...there are professionals for that kind of decision.

I'd be ok with it if they pretended Spider-Man 3 didn't happen. Venom and the black suit were done atrociously. It's supposed to be a stark contrast, all liquid and shiny, as opposed to a direct re-coloration of his existing costume. But I've said these things before, in the other Spider-Man 3 thread. If they make a movie centering around Carnage and Venom (or even some of Venom's other "children") I'd be ok with it, provided they do as good a job as they did on Spider-Man 2. It needs to FEEL like Venom and Carnage. They are very good villains (In my top 10) and both are complex characters with deep-seeded emotional issues that could easily fill an hour of a feature film.

Also, VENOM SPEAKS IN FIRST PERSON FECKING PLURAL! WE are Venom. For feck's sake...

I do think that Venom is still alive. But I never had a clue on what really happened to it after that.
In fact, I'm a Venom fan so I would like to see him again.