Komplete the sentence, Burn Notice is...

Um... Excuse me? What does this relate to? You know what, whatever! I'll give this a shot!

AHEM!

"Burn notice is..."
"...Undescribeable because I don't know what the Hell it is!"

How was that?

lolz wow, nothing wrong with that, it's just hard to imagine there are people like you who don't watch TV.

not my favorite...I watch the usa network all the time but burn notice is one show I can't get into.

...the person chosen to start off this sentance and every member will attempt to complete at least one sentance by posting in this thread except...

I don't like Psych. It's just another boring crime drama with no conclusion. Law & Order is the ONLY show that always sees the system through to the end. The L&O spin-offs don't even get to court half the time. But what I really dislike about Psych is the main characters. They're annoying to the point of ears bleeding.

But more on topic, I adore Burn Notice. Not just because Bruce Campbell is an amazing actor, but also because it gives very useful tidbits of information in every episode. Some of these things you can even use in real life, spying optional. Anybody have any comments on the season finale? I was very disappointed that Victor died. I'm a fan of Micheal Shanks from his role on Stargate SG-1 and I really wanted to see him become a recurring character. But alas, I'll have to settle for finally seeing Carla dead and bleeding on the floor. B*tch.