Articles?

I just suggesting since the news section has nothing to report, that maybe every friday perhaps someone should write a article on something for the news section. Say, for instance, about a character... Or an event. I'll show you something:

http://legionabstract.blogspot.com/2009/01/legionnaires-saturn-girl.html

Sort of like that style. Gives us something to talk and discuss if anything.

I could see a monthly, or bi-weekly character profile post. I can't make promises, but we'd be willing to make considerations if there is some interest in this area.

Weekly is a bit too much, as we'd run out of characters fairly quick.

I'd be happy to write one up! Not this week, of course (I need at least 3 days for any writing piece of mine to be good)!

We don't always have to report on characters, we could do backgrounds of... well... BACKGROUNDS! Like the Dead Pool or the wastelands or something of the sort.

Fortnightly? Monthly would just be too less. But I would still prefer weekly.

Do the math, we want this to last a while. At most I'd do bi-weekly, not weekly.

And as far as backgrounds, not much can be said about the backgrounds really, so I disagree with going that direction.

Well, how about a mix of character history and game history? Show off how much we know about a particular game in the series? This way we don't run out of topics so quickly.

I just suggesting since the news section has nothing to report, that maybe every friday perhaps someone should write a article on something for the news section. Say, for instance, about a character... Or an event. I'll show you something:

http://legionabstract.blogspot.com/2009/01/legionnaires-saturn-girl.html

Sort of like that style. Gives us something to talk and discuss if anything.

I agree but they close it everytime you try to debate about something. the moderators here are not really cool unfortunate

Unfortantely they don't close debates everytime; your just a prize pratt who got a single topic closed for touching a sensitive issue that was you were previously warned about.

Mods have reason for closing topics, if you can't see what you did wrong then don't enter debates. ^_-