MK Mugen games

u2kforever

Does anyone have a full list of mk mugen games, talking about beta's, whatever just a full list of them.

Does anyone have a full list of mk mugen games, talking about beta's, whatever just a full list of them.

I dont know of a exact full list, but I will PM you a link or two if you PM me. (so i know your serious)

These hacks arent exactly "legal" and I wont post DL links to them. They arent made by Midway, Team MK, Ed Boon in anyway, and they are actually very very bad gameplay wise.

But PM if you wanna try them anyways.

It depends how you look at them as to whether they are legal or not. For example, Capcom views the use of their characters as fan art, whereas the Guilty Gear characters have been taken down from a lot of sites due to objections from it's creators. I don't really know where Midway stands on the subject.

Whats so illegal about them lol?
I already have like 6 of them in mugen format and they are very fun, it expands the lifehood of the old 2d series. Midway has move on mk 3d games and even they are fun, they are nowhere on the level as the old series, such as mk 1, mk2, mk3, umk or mkt.
Anyways, i already have a few mugen mk games, like overdose, k-cast, MK 1 remake, MKT remake, i was just curious to more thats all.