New MK Ideas

Archangel

Got any good Mortal Kombat ideas for MK 7? Post them here:

For instance, I thought up an idea not too long ago: Having 2 v 2, 3 v 3 fights.

I've always liked the idea of tag teams in fighting games. Of course, it has to be done correctly to be fun. Just having two fighters doesn't cut the mustard - you have to create link combos, team up moves, and so forth.

I believe a few years from now tag teams will be available in the majority of fighting games as it will be the next step - 3D Tag Team Combat. DOA has included this in a few titles, and they do a decent job, but if some developers took time they could make an amazing fighting game with a lot of unique combos and moves.

I'm not sure if it fits the MK Style but it would be nice to see the option available. Think of Ermac and Kenshi pulling an opponent from two different directions with their telekentic abilities.

I'd like to see Animalities return, and weapon fatalities. I wouldn't call these necessarily IDEAS, but still, there.. sheer-but-petty shrieks for help.. eeeeeep

I have an idea for a new fatality move. Since Shao Kahn and Raiden both wear a cape sometimes, they'd whip the opposing fighter with his cape like a wet towel obliterating the losing player into pieces.

And I knew a fart fatality would make it one day in a future MK game. :D

:twisted: I think in MK7 they should have all the characters from the past in it,Plus new characters,and for alternitive costumes it should be the different forms of each.I think they should have multiple fafalities,brutalities,babalities,and animalities.aslo they should have the multiple arena breakthoughs like in MKD.I think that it would be kool to have all of that in one of them

More worthy unlockable content. A faster fighting engine. More combos that just 4 per character. A bunch of alt costumes. Some different modes of gameplay. Not just tag, as I was never a big fan of that. Defently no Super Smash Bros stuff. I like the vs team option in MK4. It be nice if different modes like that could be online instead of mini games that no one plays. Oh and MOVIE CUT SCENES!

When MKDA came out, we all had ideas for the next MK game. But MKD is soo good, that there is little to expand on right now. Just a few more gameplay stuff, and fighting engine tweeks.

Too add on to what I ahd said a few days ago,My step dad had told me of a dream he had one night.I thought itd be awesome.It was a new mortal Kombat game that had everything like I had said,only the battle system was different.there was you the fighter and like 2 to 4 guys that attack you from all sides and your taking them all on at once,naturally it would be only for the experienced Mk Players like me,but it would be kool,and they really need a REALLY REALLY HARD mode,because frankly im unstoppable :twisted:

Mortal Kombat 8 Ideas

We know that MK7 is Sholion Monks,So do you want to help me brainstorm?

i thout of this one:

Mortal Kombat Old School.

With all the old school fighters(example:Rain)/levels(example:dead Pool) but in 3-D!

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!111, I GOT THE PERFECT NAME FOR IT! HOW ABOUT MORTAL KOMBAT: DECEPTION!! Wait a second..