New MK Ideas

Cool concept. Double team Fatalities would be great, as i think they missed a great opportunity with Noob-Smoke to introduce them.

spinerip said:
Cool concept. Double team Fatalities would be great, as i think they missed a great opportunity with Noob-Smoke to introduce them.

Yeah, I saw that concept art too. Great shit. :D.

4 player combat in mk7

I think a 4 player elimination style for mk7would be sik. It would be cool...picture it Sub Zero V.s Scorpion V.s Smoke V.s Noob Saibot at the same time

Plot predictions for next MK game

Yeah the endings of MK:deception will be discussed.. unless you know them already don't bother with this topic. Mind you io've only seen 6 of them so I had to look up on th rest myself anyway... :? I'm not bothered, I'm useless at MK:deception anyway... My bro completes it for me.

Okay just a breif look at the endings for MK7:

-Jade: she pretty much sees off Tanya for her betrayal, in her ending Tanya is not reallygiven much space for survival...
-Kenshi: him a sub-zero are attacked... Hotaru is killed...
-Scorpain: he ends up as the elder gods champ...
-Mileena: finishes off Baraka and just carries on pretending to be her twin.
-Baraka: He sends off somtroops to finish off Sub-zero and a fake him to meet Mileena. And he takes out Milena...
-Sub-Zero:He gets attacked on theway to Raiden and the others by Baraka's troops... And one of them before he dies says 'all hail the Dragon king...'
-shindel finds the remains of the orginal dragon king's body... minus the armour... *oh gosh... I see the link to someone else there... ¬_¬'* she turns reptile back into reptile, Kitana is freed...
-Havik: he makes Shoa kahn come alive again.
-Raiden: Kills Shujinko and goes bad... Demands that all mortals now fight for the realm or die at his hands.
-Li Mei: kills everyone and becomes queen to Dragon king...
-Kabal: steals heart of D.king from HavikErmac: keeps beatD.King and then wile everyone celebratssense something backin theearth realm.
-Nightwolf: uses the dark stuff he got to seal away the D.King.
-Bo Rai Cho: inspires everyon to raise up against D.King
-Noob and Smoke : kill Sub-zero
-Tanya: Steals Kamidogu, kills D.King, steals all for herself
-Shujinko: defends D.King useing the power of all fighters.
-Hotaru: kills Sub#zero to set an example for all.
-Ashrah: beats up Noob andkills him using sword. Gets sent away from Netherrealm and cleansed of all evil inside her.
-Dairou: defeats Hotaru, but he doesn't get to say who comissioned the attack befor he dies.
-Kobra: helps Kabal and Kira beat victors who just defeated the D.King.
-Darrius: pretty much wins and the revolutionaries won.
-Kira: After gtting the heart, she beats Kobra in a match to prove her worth. Her reward is to find two mor recuits to pitch against each other.
-Lui Kang: was being controlled by someone else this whole time. He defeats whatever it is controllinghim and comes back alive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My predictions:

-Well raiden will go bad... We can guess that anyway.
-Lui Kang comes back to fight again (proeprly everyone could have guessed that).
-Su-zero becomes the D.King... wEll sindel's ending says the D.King's armour is missing and Sub-zero does have a new armou on in Deception. Andin his endings the freaky guys do say 'Hail D.King'....
-Baraka kills Mileena (I don't like her anyway!).
-Some big guy who made everything come together appears (based on Lui Kang's ending hint and Ermac's).
-Earth realm becomes hell on earth as Raiden forces people to fight on his side or death at his hands.
-I doubt Noob and Smoke's ending will apply, they'll proprly go with Ashrah's
-They'll properly go with Shujinko's ending on who defated the D.King.
-Might go wth Kria's ending and a bit of both Havok's and Kabals' (reviving Shoa Kahnandthenhavingth Heart stolen).

I want Fujin to come back in th next game. And Stryker. :)

BTW I noticed in the back ground Of lui's ending that Raiden was there... Any one else notice him? I think it is him, its kinda hard to tell...

When you were typing all that down, Angel, you should have edited it and made sure you put in more info. about the endings. You didn't put all that, that happened in everyones ending, which everything should be included. Also, your predictions well, I have to check back on the endings for a few. You didn't have to type all this down, but thanks for taking the time to, although I had beaten the game with everyone.

What I think MK7 should be like!

MK7 should have a load of charecters. I think the following should be in it!
1. Mileena with her MK2 costume.
2. Kitana with her MK2 costume.
3. Jade with her hidden MK2 costume.
4. Liu-Kang
5. Kung-Lao
6. Sheeva(she needs to come back!)
7. Baraka
8. Sektor(he really needs to come back!)
9. Smoke(Both ninja and robot)
10. Stryker
11. Rain
12. Sonya
13. Sub-zero
14. Scorpion
15. Kintaro
16. Tanya
17. Kabal
18. Reptile(the ninja form!)
19. Johnny Cage
20. Kano
21. Reiko
22. Fujin
23. Shang Tsung(the old version)

A new charecter? Is it a good idea?

I did some sketching one night a came up with a new charecter!
His name is known as Exacution(working title!!!)
He is the ninja of death. He wears a red and black suit. You could say he's a mix between Scorpion, Mileena, Noob Saibot, and Shang Tsung!
He has Several special moves such as:
1. Soul take(Takes a soul)(like shang tsung)
2. Shadow ball( throws the opponite far back and stuns them!)(like noob, sorta)
3. fire breath(He spits out fire)(like scorpion, sorta)
Fatality
1. Flesh eat(eats the opponite until a skeleton!)(like mileena,sorta)
Whats your fav. Move?
Is this charecter a good or bad Idea?
Should this charecter be in MK?

i dont think mk shaolin monks will be mk7 since in that chase is mk special forces mk6???and i read in a paper that mk7 will probily be released to PS3 and some new xbox called xbox 2 or something like that! :wink: