Konquest Side Missions/Quests FAQ

isaacr

Here is my FAQ for the side missions in KONQUEST MODE of MK:D. It's still unfinished by a long shot so don't be mad at me. I'm still working on it. I'll try to finish at least a realm a day and then I can start correcting any mistakes and whatnot. Hope it helps. It may help to left-click and 'Save As..'

I'll keep updating it so check back. When it's done, I'll send it off to gamefaqs.com if they want it.

Looks good so far... one suggestion though... they invented this nifty button when they created the keyboard, its called ENTER!!! Try using it bro!! LOL don't think people want to scroll 8 inches to the right to finish reading one line of text.

I have a list of Chests if you are interested. All I have is the village and Earthrealm right now but if you are interested let me know.

detitu: Thanks but I want to keep this 'side quest' only for now.

Well, I got through Konquest mode and these are the quests I found throughout it. It is still incomplete so I'm going back in and finishing the ones that aren't done. There's a few. I'm sure there are other new quests I haven't even found yet though. Just need a break. :wink:

The breaks still aren't being saved as lots of stuff is still one line bro. Also, the first line under EXTRA INFORMATION looks like it is corrupted, or two lines stacked on top of each other. Just tryin to help. :)

Updated yet again... I'm almost done I think. Really need people to let me know if there are other quests besides the ones listed. Don't worry about the rewards yet.

EDIT: Okay more stuff added like Chaos Realm mostly. I do have some questions though.

- Can you access the Temple Ruins before you complete Konquest? If you can, I gotta do some correcting then.
- The map that is giving to you by Kabal, can you give it to someone else? I though I read somewhere that you could.
- Who is Mokap?
- And where's the damn ring!? Although I have a theory. :D There is a couple of fishing people in Earthrealm that try to sell you a fish. Supposedly years before one was caught with a jeweled ring. I think the whole Sindel ring might have something to do with that. Like I said, just a theory.

EDIT: Any thought on sticking this topic? :wink:

Updated again. I don't think you can get more complete than this. 8) Yes, I'm missing one or two things.

isaacr said:
- The map that is giving to you by Kabal, can you give it to someone else? I though I read somewhere that you could.

I just found this one out last night. In Chaosrealm, after you've hidden the map, at some point you can talk to Mokap who says he's lost and needs a map back to Earthrealm. You'll find him right near the teleporter that actually takes you to the ruins where you hid the map. That makes this a very easy quest, as once you see him, all you have to do is take that teleporter. Right when you come out on the other side, it'll say you got the map, so then just get right back on that teleporter and give it to Mokap.

Now, as far as the conditions he appears under, I don't know. That was the first time I'd seen him anywhere in that realm, is I can't say for sure what time he appears or if he's always there. Of course I've completed Konquest mode too, if that helps.

isaacr said:
- Who is Mokap?

Mokap was a hidden character in Deadly Alliance. He's a motion-capture (hence the name Mokap) guy with a black and blue suit covered in motion-capture balls. He's hard to miss when you see him. Just imagine what the worst character conceived in MK history would look like.

On that note, after you complete that quest for Mokap, you can punch his ass, and he'll say "oh, my balls".

Great job! This will help out greatly for those who are going back in and doing the konquest all over again!

I got Raiden's Bo Staff when I did the 10-hit combo fighting against Kung Lao and then he tells me to go Outworld and find Kai which he's in the ice cave and tells me to go back to earthrealm. I go back to Kung Lao and tells me to keep the bo staff and use it to destroy Shao Kahn. Now what do I do? Shao Kahn is stubborn and I can't get to fight him. :(

Updated for the last time unless something significant comes up. As far as I know, it's complete. I will recheck it later to fix things and stuff.

isaacr said:
Here is my FAQ for the side missions in KONQUEST MODE of MK:D. It's still unfinished by a long shot so don't be mad at me. I'm still working on it. I'll try to finish at least a realm a day and then I can start correcting any mistakes and whatnot. Hope it helps. It may help to left-click and 'Save As..'

I'll keep updating it so check back. When it's done, I'll send it off to gamefaqs.com if they want it.

AWESOME, thanks for taking the time to post this.. very much appericated. :D

isaacr said:
Updated for the last time unless something significant comes up. As far as I know, it's complete. I will recheck it later to fix things and stuff.

This helped me alot, THANKS for taking the time to create it.

JediRaiden22 said:
What about Kung Lao's mission?

He tells you go to find Kai in Outworld. Kai is in the Ice Cave and gives you Raiden's Staff and tells you to return to Earth. Kung Lao then tells you to return to strike against Shao Kahn. What now? :x

isaacr said:

Yeah. Wow. That is very nicely put together. Submit it to Gamefaqs; get some kredit.

I kan't stop using "K"s!