Konquest Side Missions/Quests FAQ

problems with the FAQ's

I can click on it but it keeps giving me this stupid error so i cannot view your FAQ's on the side missions! please send it to crmd37@hotmail.com or help me please! thanks man

MajorWeirdo said:
is this guide/faq still up ?? cause i get a "this file is not available" screen from the host... :roll:

I've been gone for a while as I moved to another city. I'm temporarily hosting the file so click the link on page one to view it or click here. I'll try to find another home for it somewhere. Sorry about that.

EDIT: New home found. Link should work now on page 1 and here.

isaacr said:
MajorWeirdo said:
is this guide/faq still up ?? cause i get a "this file is not available" screen from the host... :roll:

I've been gone for a while as I moved to another city. I'm temporarily hosting the file so click the link on page one to view it or click here. I'll try to find another home for it somewhere. Sorry about that.

no problem man... the other day it worked just fine, but then it seemed offline, but i've got it...

tnx !! :wink:

i hope i dont need to do all the side missions to get SU...becasue then i would have to start the game from the begining..because i dint do one of the last mission in the village...

Hi,

First of all - great guide, I was searching for something like that for quite a long time, too bad I'm gonna complete Konquest once again, because of this damn White Lotus mission :? Congrats nevertheless :D

Secondly, there's one detail, in this mission:

MISSION: Present Reiko's document to a Shao Kahn soldier.
What to do: Take the NOTE FROM REIKO and give it to Edenian soldier (C-5) by the bridge OR ?
Reward: 600 GOLD KOINS - to an Edenian soldier; ? - to a Shao Kahn soldier

I can't help much, but I surely recall giving this message to Shao Kahn soldier, actually I did it two times, 'cause I forgot to save the game once :wink: I never thought about giving this message to Edenian soldier though. I can't give you exact location (surely somewhere around palace, but no coordinates :( ), but perhaps somebody here can? As a reward you get some koins, nothing fancy, don't remember how much.
Just a note to help you completing this 100% :wink:

Yes, I gave the document to Shao Hahn soldier at f-1 I think, he's beside the bridge in the palace.
his quote:"yes, yesssss! This information will be most helpful to us, our master will be please. Take this!"

Can i skip a Mission?

Hello im in a bit of a rut. Im on kenshie and i would like to skip him. I know you can because when I was on Baraka Some how I skip the mission. So can I skip a mission and How?

Oh nice guide you have there, I got most of those missions completed though except for some of the Orderealm missions. Oh well, most of those missons sucked anyways, lol.

You don't find Kung Lao unless you are playing in 2-player. In single-player there is only one of you to "find".

I know I'M a little late but where's queen sindels ring I can't find it I've looked at H-3, edenia but No luck

That's the one that Kitana asks you to find, right? As I recall, that one has a time limit. If you don't find it relatively quickly after talking to her, it disappears and you're screwed forever (unless you start Konquest over again).