should i get Mortal kombat vs dc

The game itself doesn't have much content, Story mode is a bit cheesy and as people mentioned here, the Combo Challenges are quite frustrating, so I'd recommend renting it first, unless you are an avid online player or a hardcore MK fan.

it had lots of bad reviews and some good reviews i been a MK fan for years.
can u guys help me out

Let me put it this way - I bought MK v. DC when it was $19.99 brand new, only because when it first came out i was on this whole Call Of Duty bandwagon.

It was WELL WORTH the money I paid for it. I played it alot - but I will say this - now that the Mortal Kombat (2011) demo is out and the full game comes out in April - I will probably never play MK v DC again.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it , but it is empty.Arenas are by far the worst in all the MK games. Soundtracks aren't any good. Graphically the game looks great with certain characters looking very stunning (Baraka).Kombo challenges aren't furstrating , they are fun to execute , but unless you love doing combos , there is basically nothing to gain from doing them.

If you haven't played MKDA,MKD or MKA , I think you should get one of them. They are much more enjoyable than MKDC.