Kreated a Comprehensive Moves list

Only 10 times? That's not usually how rapidshare works...hell people post Rapidshares on message boards like 4chan ALL the time and hundreds of people download them.

But I digress. What kind of comprehensive moves list? For just MKvDC or for all the MKs? Because the admins here have put together a very expansive moves list including fatalities and soon to include pro-moves. So I don't see the need really.

Still, good job putting it all together.

Well it has all the pro moves and combo challenges also all the special moves and regular combos. I had done this for myself because when the game was released there was nothing very good out there. What I like about this list if that I can print it out and have right in front of me while i am playing. No need to pause or anything like that. I think it is very useful, but i am sure with time there will be something better presented.

It's a 2.5MB file written in MS word 2003. When I put it on Rapidshare there was a message that it could only be downloaded 10 times or something. I don't really expect too many people to use it so I decided to just go with that.

It is only for the MK vs DC game. I played the heck out of UMK3 at the arcade. This is the first game I bought for my PS3 and I must say I am loving the heck out of it. The game reminds me alot of UMK3 so it is naturally fun for me.

Anyway if more people want to get this file I will spend more time to find a good way to share it.

Thanks for the compliment on my work also

Last edited:
There's quite a few typos in there. Get them fixed up. Challange, Captin Marvel etc.

Oh neat. Last time I saw there were no pro-moves. That's good to know, now I can nab that achievement.

Thanks forgot i turned spell and grammar check off while doing this. Anyway thanks for pointing that out.

Sorry if I was stepping on anyone's toes. I just wanted to be helpful.

Last edited: