So who should be dlc?

[sek]

Since it seems like Boon and Co want to add characters via DLC, who would you want to see?

For me the MK side is pretty easy:

Kung Lao
Reptile (in human form, none of this de-evolved nonsense)
Johnny Cage
Noob (just seems like he should be in every MK game)

The DC side seems a little more difficult, they have all the obvious choices in already, but a few come to mind:

Aquaman and Martian Manhunter just to complete the original JLA lineup.
Mr. Freeze (seemed like a no brainer when they announced the game, since he's basically the DC equivalent to Sub Zero)

I can't think of any other DC characters that would really fit in the game, maybe Brainiac? I know there was talk of Doomsday but if you think there's balance issues now I can't imagine with him in the game.

Reptile and Johnny Cage is a must.

I haven't read the comic yet so I don't know what happens to Johnny Cage, so depending on what happed to him, he might not be in the game. Ever.

Aquaman and Robin were mentioned in the comic I hear so I presume their a must. Lobo was voiced as a desired character by Midway. Don't know who else. Since Jax's ending mimicks Cyborg of the Teen Titans I presume he is another. :-/

Who I'd want see would be Noob and Smoke. Who I think we'll get are Cage, Kung Lao, Reptile and/or Mileena. Actually, I'd, bet the farm on it. Quan Chi may have a chance, just because they already have a character model for him.

Quan Chi's model is not actually on the game's disk though, that model was used just for the FMV creation.

I agree you'll see Kung Lao and probably Reptile.

I swear, if they waste my time will the fail character Cage is.................URGH!

I want Kabal (should have been in the first place!), Ermac, Reptile or Lao.

A DC character that Id really like to see is Two Face. He should have a Fatality where he flips his coin and does something when it lands on heads and does something completely different if it lands on tails.

What do you think?

Hey McCarron, hows the Orange Box?

On a different note: Does anyone here believe that MK vs DC is a flop?

The number one reason why I dislike this game is THE FLASH and SUPERMAN. Those stupid infinite combos that anybody can master just drive me nuts.
I hate the Flash and I hate people who use the Flash. You press back forward then Y and bam you have a seven hitter. Then lets spin you around and lets do the same shit all over again so that you cant get a single hit on me.
And then comes Superman. Lets do the stupid groundpound. Oh wait lets do the promove where I can do it twice on you and never let you get up. I swear man, if double flawless victory was an anchievement, Superman would be the ideal character to get it done with.

Lets see what else, lack of unlockables.

Dont get me wrong, it is a good game. Maybe I'm just bored of it already. I cant keep up with these people on the scoreboards. One minute Im in fifth place next minute Im in 21st place.

Graphics are amazing.

"Tears" I miss the guts! And the gore!

I would love to see Sub Zero do that Fatality that he had in Deception where he freezes there legs, kicks the ice and shatters there legs
then steps on there chest and there head pops off on the Flash.

Anyways Im done.

BYE

Try to keep on-topic. It's good that you have opinions but you really should start a new thread.
For me, the obvious choices are the four main characters that were asked for since the announcement: Goro, Lobo, Reptile and Robin. There was a lot of demand for these characters, so it would seem silly not to.

I just learned a Scorpion infinite... it involves his teleport, impecable timing, and a whole lot of blisters...

I still think it will be the 4 "missing" warriors mentioned in the comic thing - Johnny Cage, Goro, Robin and Aquaman! I hope however that it will be Kung Lao and Reptile who get included :D

Kung Lao, Reptile, Robin, Johnny Cage, Lobo, and even Aquaman, yea I'd be ok with Aquaman. I'd also love to see some later characters like Sektor, Cyrax (Sektor preferred), Havik, Nitara...but it's not the right timescale for them.

Kung Lao, Reptile, Robin, Johnny Cage, Lobo, and even Aquaman, yea I'd be ok with Aquaman. I'd also love to see some later characters like Sektor, Cyrax (Sektor preferred), Havik, Nitara...but it's not the right timescale for them.

Sektor is already in the game. They call him Lextor now ;)

Anyone think they should just skip the DLC and move on to a new regular MK using this graphics engine? It's almost a waste to pay for a new character and get two shotty fatalities and a weak 1 frame ending.

Sektor is already in the game. They call him Lextor now ;)

Yea, I completely realize Lex plays just like Sektor would. But it's still not the same. I like the characters, not their movesets. That's part of why I hate Kenshi so much. They copied Ermac's moves but gave them to somebody else. I'm the balance guy remember? I can't just have gameplay, I want to SEE my favorite characters in action. It's hard to close your eyes and pretend when you have to pay attention to what you're doing.

Since their doing (or tried to do) character parallels Goro and Doomsday would be two good characters to go at it.

Im gonna say Lobo and Harley Quinn just cuz (they should be in everything)

And Id like to see Kabal (good mashup for the Flash) Cyrax, Quan Chi, Millena, and Reptile (not crappy godzilla reptile mind u)

I'm pleasantly surprised by all the Reptile love. I thought I was the only person who liked him.