So who should be dlc?

I won't rest until Mocap is in this game!

I second that!

some douche on Wikipedia said:
Although not confirmed, in a developer chat conducted by MortalKombatOnline.com, the MK developing team was asked if they could include one character for each side as DLC, who would it be. Boon, and compatriots stated that they would have include Lobo and Noob Saibot. In the same chat, when asked if Quan Chi would be a playable character, the developers said no, but he could be a possible DLC character. [20]

Doomsday and Kung Lao were hinted at by Ed Boon on X-play

Reptile was intended to look like a god-damned lizard wearing human skin and posing as a ninja. Then graphics got better and they were like "Hey, we can just make him into an iguana."

I don't care what reptilelooks like - I'm still not going to play as him.

Not a fan of the emo TMNT reject.

*Hides from the projectiles fired by Reptile fans*

Last edited:
I'd love to see Milleena appearing as DLC. I was incredibly disappointed that she didn't make the final cut. Quan Chi is another character that I would be more than happy to see in this game.

As far as MK characters go:

Quan Chi (since he was in the cutscenes);
Johnny Cage (Don't ask...);
Mileena (Conflict between her and Kitana);
Jade (Other than the "I like her" bit);
Kabal (Hookswords are awesome);
Kung Lao (I like his hat);
Noob Saibot (Scorp and Sub-Zero aren't enough); and
Goro.

As far as DC characters go:

Brainiac (I'm surprised he wasn't suggested...then again, too powerful);
Sinestro (Mentioned in GL's ending, which included the Pyramid of Argus);
Cheetah (Don't know why...)
Clayface (Most of them happen to be Villians, I know that...)
Poison Ivy (That's the weird part. I was thinking of Batman Villains that could fight and weren't meant for fanservice);
Mr. Mxyzsptlk (There would be no WAY this guy would miss out on this opportunity...); and
Aquaman (DC's answer to Mortal Kombat's Stryker).

Brainiac - this could go horribly wrong! Brainy is good as a villian, but aside from a giant ship, level 10 wits (depending on storyline) and how nice the writer wants to be to everyone, he is either super bad ass or super useless.
Sinestro - why not
Cheetah - We have catwoman. No more kitty-characters. Plus, she is useless.
Clayface - no probs. Powerful enough to be useful. Trouble is we have 2 Batman villians already
Poison Ivy - Too many Batman villians
Mr. Mxyzsptlk - No way!!! Lets not have him. Better villians out there.
Aquaman - no problems here, already been hinted.

Last edited: