*Spoiler* Joker's Gunshot Fatality US Version

I'll be honest, I was expecting something WHOLE lot worse from the censorship thing.

I'll be honest, I was expecting something WHOLE lot worse from the censorship thing.

Exactly. It isnt that bad.

We've already seen far worse than that.

You still hear slug hit skull and blood hit floor. Its not bad.

Only thing is, Hec probably feels like an ass for tryin to drop that on us 3 months before release. lol Boooo!

It's not as what I wanted it to be. I wanted the camera to feel more like a persons point of view. As Joker draws the real gun, you still see everything. A split second before he pulls the trigger, the camera jerks off as if it was reacting. Scared or some sort. It will look much better that way instead of the camera moving away slowly. Then the camera moves back into position and you will get to see the body.

That's EXACTLY how I told everyone it would be. Same exact fatality, just it's cut to not show the bullet connect with skull on screen. Not a biggie at all. Still a terrific fatality.

So frustrating. I am okay with the whole "T" rating thing but I'm a little upset about the censoring of this fatality. It was my favorite one.

So frustrating. I am okay with the whole "T" rating thing but I'm a little upset about the censoring of this fatality. It was my favorite one.

I am more upset they showed us before the ESRB got their hands on it. That was stupid. This is something we should have never known about.

I go and get a HD capture device that takes component cables, and I forget to grab PS3 component video cables.

Well, I've got an HDMI cable and an HDTV, so just over 12 hours from now I'll be seeing this shit myself in better quality. I can't wait.