Mortal Kombat vs Todd McFarlane's Spawn

OH MAN!!! I tottaly forgot about Cy-Gor! He would be a good addition to this! But the Freak!? SERIOUSLY!?

Also, that really sucks that they wouldn't be able to use at least Chapel...

Yea that lawsuit's a *****. Angela died for money. That sucks even more. If all these great characters hadn't been a part of that lawsuit they'd still be doing kickass stuff.

If this game were to ever get made, I think the perfect hidden character would be The Maxx. I know he's technically not part of the Spawn universe or owned by Todd McFarlane, but Image Comics did publish the comic books, and I believe McFarlane Toys did make some figures. I bet something could be worked out. The Maxx has made several cameo appearances in other comics, including Sonic the Hedgehog.

The_Maxx_01_cover.jpg

Yea that lawsuit's a *****. Angela died for money. That sucks even more. If all these great characters hadn't been a part of that lawsuit they'd still be doing kickass stuff.
Heh, I take it you researched some of the characters, Glam?

I wouldnt mind some McFarlane Mortal Kombat figures. ;)

That would be the greatest thing that has happened to MK in my opinion!

You know what I just thought of?

How about: Instead of MK and Spawn facing off in the videogame world, they face off in the comic book world! That way we don't liscense Spawn. Instead, Spawn will liscense us! Think of the figures/statues, people!!! Oh, right! And the artwork!

Are those covers from a Batman vs. Spawn comic? Or just fan artwork? They're both totally kickass either way. Could the Joker win against Spawn? I'm inclined to say yes...since he knows crazy like nobody else. He's better than the Violator in that department and as long as he can get to know Spawn, he could psyche him out in ever-so-many ways.

Yes, this is official artwork from a comic book crossover called Spawn/Batman or Spawn vs Batman. (one of those two.)

Oh. My. God. I can't believe this! MK vs Spawn Redeemer render!

What's cool about it is that you can see Spawn all the way in the background by the church's cross!

Who created this? You say it's a poster for MK vs. Spawn, but obviously that's not happening. I want to know the artist(s) because this is fantastic.

Damn it man! You ruined it! I wanted to see how many people I fooled! Oh well... The artist is Bernard Benetau( I think that's how you spell it) He's the guy who created the Raiden and Baraka models.

Sweet. Somebody should suggest he put one of those Raiden or Baraka models in there with Spawn characters. Use it in a pitch.