Newer 10 minute interview with Ed Boon from Giantbomb...

Jeff Gurstman (sp) is still a douche. I admire him for adhering to his journalistic code of ethics, but his opinions in general still tend to suck.

I don't know, Jeff sounds like a nice down to earth guy to me. I still say GS was retarded though for firing the guy for his "views" that's what you're paying him for afterall....

And Kane & Lynch not everyone hated so I did believe he had a point.

But whatever lol, at least he's with giantbomb now lol

@ Glamador, I didn't know that if he did found it that's pretty cool. Never heard of them til now. 10 minute interview, not bad lol

I never liked the guy. Always comes off as a dick whenever I watch him in a video, review or otherwise.

The gameplay in the interview looks awesome. And I like Green Lantern's giant hand move.

Yeah I guess it's tough for me to judge off a few vids, he did seem a little witty in some comments but whatever lol. I do know this though, GS when he was there and now even are somewhat "shady" with their reviews...IMO

Bo Jac, yeah man GL looks pretty good in this game. Did you see his fatality?

It looks like I'll have to retract my previous remarks about Gerstman.

http://www.giantbomb.com/mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe/61-20449/reviews/

He really must be a fanboy. That being said, I agree with his assessment. He hardly utters a negative word about the game.

I'm gonna go with most other reviewers and bemoan the fact that there aren't any unlockables in this game. Concept art, trailers, cutscenes...anything would have been appreciated.

Nevertheless, this is by far my favorite 3-D iteration.

I too bemoan the lack of content, and I have some very real complaints with the fighting system in general. But it's worlds better than the MKDA trilogy, in terms of gameplay. I'm not sure it deserves the kind of praise that article gives it...but it's pretty good.

Of course, being the MK fanboy I am I'm loving the shit out of it. It's just right back into the groove of screaming at my TV for hours on end trying to beat arcade mode though...I swear, I flip out and break stuff more when playing MK than any other game. I think it's partly because I want the gameplay to be awesome and I want myself to BE awesome at it...and it just never happens.

I too bemoan the lack of content, and I have some very real complaints with the fighting system in general. But it's worlds better than the MKDA trilogy, in terms of gameplay. I'm not sure it deserves the kind of praise that article gives it...but it's pretty good.

Of course, being the MK fanboy I am I'm loving the shit out of it. It's just right back into the groove of screaming at my TV for hours on end trying to beat arcade mode though...I swear, I flip out and break stuff more when playing MK than any other game. I think it's partly because I want the gameplay to be awesome and I want myself to BE awesome at it...and it just never happens.

Pratice, pratice, pratice.

My advice to dip your ass in the online play. Play people better than you and before you know it, you've turned into a beast yourself.

Only thing is, with online, there is lag, and lag can confuse your timing, and the timing on the pro moves are retardedly tough anyway.

I am sucking big time as well. I'm just not used to this style of gameplay, even if it is more 2d, its stil worlds away from the MK's I play. ADJUSTING!!! lmao

Wow! I can't believe I'm hearing this from the veteran players who I've always worshipped (metephorically speaking) for being better then I'll ever hope to be. o_O