HP meter

Eiswurf

HP bar

I like more longer fights in such beat em up games when u play with another human player.

HP bar going down way too fast..

/discuss

Or is there a way to edit the hp range. I know they talked about it, that the hp bar will move slowly, but in the up to date movie from the kombart modes in my oppinion the health bar is moving down very very fast.

Last edited:
Sure, I'd like to have longer games. There are some games out there that allow you to have lower damages, which lead to longer games. But I doubt it's in this one.

Of course me r a bot!
I r serious about my question.
So i like to read serious answers.

kthxbai :ciao:

HP bar / meter who cares..

in fact u know what i mean.

How the hell was i suppose to know what you mean? You said something so noob-ish, it sounded retarded.

You can't just assume every new member is a bot. Besides, he has an avatar, something bots are missing out on.

Yes, but even one of those bots was a guy who sometimes posts as a bot so they wouldnt seem so....bot like.

Of course me r a bot!
I r serious about my question.
So i like to read serious answers.

kthxbai :ciao:

Wow, lame. This question still doesnt make sense. It was worse in MK: DA - MK:A.

Yea this isn't a bot, he's just got terrible grammar. Personally, I see nothing wrong with having variable health bars. Soul Calibur has it and it's a very simple process. After you select your character a meter shows up and you select a range from 0% to 200% health. You can have matches last longer or shorter or give yourself a handicap.

Yea this isn't a bot, he's just got terrible grammar. Personally, I see nothing wrong with having variable health bars. Soul Calibur has it and it's a very simple process. After you select your character a meter shows up and you select a range from 0% to 200% health. You can have matches last longer or shorter or give yourself a handicap.

Yes, I know about that. And I just wanted to know if there was something like this already anounced.

And Tim Static: I give a sssitt if u do not see the sense about my question.

Wow, lame. This question still doesnt make sense. It was worse in MK: DA - MK:A.

And just 4 u again.
If u were watching those vidz seriously u would have recognized, that those health bars were droppin down very fast. So my question simply was, if anybody has heared something about it..

thx 4 reading again. :aetsch:

/hug

Seriously Tim, let this one go. It's perfectly O.K. to call it an HP Meter. And I havn't heard anything about being able to adjust damage scales or health, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Boon mentioned that attacks do significantly less damage this time than in previous MK iterations.

And we should note that all the vids we've seen feature one character eating combo after combo. In a proper match, where opponents are evading and blocking, health won't be depleted nearly so quickly.

Boon mentioned that attacks do significantly less damage this time than in previous MK iterations.

And we should note that all the vids we've seen feature one character eating combo after combo. In a proper match, where opponents are evading and blocking, health won't be depleted nearly so quickly.

Yup, and this disproves this whole thread.

TY TRZA ;)