TRMK's New Design Tease/Preview

Can you make the forum header link to tmrk front page? The other one does that, and its nice since i bookmark right to the forums.

The banner itself is cool. Though i think batman/scorpion could use some shadow.

Cool, hey perhaps eventually you guys can also add custom or different site themes/colors

Say make 10 of them for ten different MK characters, like say a Red for Ermac, Grey for Smoke, Black or dark for Noob, Blue for Sub, Yellow for Scorp etc, etc

Just an idea that I've seen on other MK sites.

I added the Xbox thing, but the PSN image is rather large and takes up a lot of space. I'll just go with the simple element for now.

I added the Xbox thing, but the PSN image is rather large and takes up a lot of space. I'll just go with the simple element for now.

Well, not a Gamercard, but just a slot to have the GT on it to show what it is, a la @ UMK.com

Or make them both like that, no cards. Since MKvDC is right around the corner, I think it would be awesome to encourage play amongst this "family". :-D

Im not one thats used to change but this in my opinion is a whole lot better than the deafault theme. It actually makes it more of a mortal kombat forum now, rather than just any old boring forum. You definiatly have my approval on the new design ( Not like you need it) But great job and im looking forward to the whole new design

Im not one thats used to change but this in my opinion is a whole lot better than the deafault theme. It actually makes it more of a mortal kombat forum now, rather than just any old boring forum. You definiatly have my approval on the new design ( Not like you need it) But great job and im looking forward to the whole new design

Well the forum will for better or worse, change back to a TRMK Forum and refocus on MK. But the design is for our MAIN site. What you see here is just for the Forum. Very little change really, just a few tweaks to the style and the new TRMK header that'll grace the TRMK front page eventually.