People who play MKII on PSN or UMK3 on XBL...

Alright! I got a Playstation 3 for Christmas, the first game I played on it was Mortal Kombat 2 haha.

Anyways my PSN is: AcidKid90

If anyone wants to have a game let me know, I tried Searching and Joining open matches but there's none around.

hi, i haven't got any of this games yet. i heard something about umk3 isn't available on xbox live at the moment.
is mk2 available on psn?
maybe if mk2 still available i buy a ps3 :p i'm hungry for some battles online
and another semi off-topic question: i have a 10 mbs connection. will it work right for online matches?, the 10 mbs aren't real, i can download some file from megaupload at 1mb at max.
the only test i made was in pes 2011 and worked right in my xbox

thanx in advance

hi, i haven't got any of this games yet. i heard something about umk3 isn't available on xbox live at the moment.
is mk2 available on psn?
maybe if mk2 still available i buy a ps3 :p i'm hungry for some battles online
and another semi off-topic question: i have a 10 mbs connection. will it work right for online matches?, the 10 mbs aren't real, i can download some file from megaupload at 1mb at max.
the only test i made was in pes 2011 and worked right in my xbox

thanx in advance

Yes, MKII is still available on the Playstation Store for $5 or $2 if you have Playstation plus (if I remember correct)
That connection speed is fine, it really all depends on who the host is, you might have an excellent connection but if you join a room where the host has bad net, you will lag regardless.

Mines is under my avatar. However, I just recently purchased a PS3 and since 5 other PS3s are synced to my PSN account, I cannot download ANYTHING from the PlayStation store.

friend me and if im ever online ill hit you up and play a couple matches, however i dont seem to understand why umk3 isnt available anymore but mk2 is, i mean if it was because midway went bankrupt shouldnt the same thing have happened to mk2 on the psn?

friend me and if im ever online ill hit you up and play a couple matches, however i dont seem to understand why umk3 isnt available anymore but mk2 is, i mean if it was because midway went bankrupt shouldnt the same thing have happened to mk2 on the psn?

They took out UMK3 from XBL due to "legal issues" around early last year. But for those fortunate enough to have the game on their hard drive, they can still play it.

Go on UMK3's wikipedia page and it explains it.