Noob.com Updates Thread

Re: Noob.com Update 8/29/08

??? waddya mean :hmmmm:

Guy, you've already been warned about double posting. Next time, edit your original post via the "EDIT" button. That's what it's for. We shouldn't need to clean up after you every time you post.

??? waddya mean :hmmmm:

Sports Term, mainly Baseball:mrgreen:

But welcome! Enjoy the site be sure to read the rules though dude, if you have any questions ask a mod like Jeff or Pat I'm sure they can help you out : )

This whole Scorpion eating something or whatever is getting kind of old though, he's undead so chances are he doesn't eat lol, perhaps he's hmmm

Maybe he's.....pissed at the fact that his hands hurt and won't be able to ....you know, be naughty Scorpion :ahhhhh: I know disturbing though, but there's a lot of those in here already ha, ha.

You would not believe how many times I watched that once I unlocked it in the vault. I swear they should have like 10 more of those with a bunch of different MK characters.

Thought I'd go ahead and add these:

adversary.jpg

betrayal.jpg

Oh shit! Those look fantastic! *why won't the forum let me type all caps?*

Those do look amazing. I think maybe Liu looks a little huge next to Jax, the supposed 'Strongest man in the world'. I hope to dear god that the voice acting improves this time.

Those do look amazing. I think maybe Liu looks a little huge next to Jax, the supposed 'Strongest man in the world'. I hope to dear god that the voice acting improves this time.

I dont know, I think Jax looks pretty small for Jax standards. The detail on Liu is unbelievable. He looks like he just finished a twelve hour workout or just finished a pretty nasty cycle of dbol and winstrol.

Well Liu Kang is ripped, Jax is bionic. He doesn't NEED to be huge. Plus there could be some depth issues there, one of them might be standing slightly closer to the "camera" and we can't tell. I'll wait and see it in motion.

That just doesnt even resemble Jax. I mean, since its MK, the black guy with metallic arms MUST be jax...:rolleyes:

Yeah, the voice acting in MKD was really bad, but good or better in MKA easily.

LOL @ roid-Kang, Sonya does have a hot ass and nice ta-tas too ; )

Raiden looks badass

I hold a special place in my heart for the MKD voice acting. It was SO terrible that it was funny. I loved it. Still love it. I've played through Konquest 3 times completely 100%.

What in the WORLD is SubZero doing??? Test your Climbing Skills! Good one MIDWAY!

that sub-zero pic sure is reminiscent of mk mythologies. i think i'm going to go play that now.