Noob.com Updates Thread

Re: Noob.com Update 8/29/08

What the hell is kona talking about? fingernails, watermelons, chesseburgers?

He's just making fun of how Scorpion looks in the picture. Since we don't know what it means Kona's just joking around.

Jeary:
Glam is right - I'm poking fun at how Scorpion looks. If you're legitimately confused, allow me to offer the following clarifications:

Fingernails: Look closely at the picture- Scorpion's fingernails have light reflecting off them. That would imply that they're clean. Dirty fingernails don't reflect light. Scorpion is a hellspawn - I don't know about you, but I don't associate "clean fingernails" with "hellspawn".

Watermelon: Scorpion's hands look like they could be holding an invisible watermelon. Imagine you're eating a watermelon - not a slice of watermelon, but a whole watermelon. Now look at Scorpion's hands. Notice any similarities?

Cheeseburgers: Go to http://www.ICanHasCheezburger.com/ sometime. People take pictures of cats and apply amusing captions to them. The phrase "NOM NOM NOM" is Internet-speak for "I am currently in the act of eating something"

Wanker's Cramp: Could also be called Controller Cramp, it's when your fingers fall asleep from... Nevermind. The point is, it looks like Scorpion's flexing his fingers out because they fell asleep.

how bout he lost his powers ? (in story mode ) thats y its ny style hand-to-hand thats wat i think

Obviously i knew it was a joke and there another one back at him. Apparently it went over his head though.

their at the graveyard, thats the wall you knock your opponent through to activate free fall mode. watch the gamers day trailer.:mrgreen:

I have tons of times ha, ha. Graveyard does look like the background, Living Forest and Graveyard have that similar dark vibe..then again most MK stages do lol.

As for the topic about Scorpion himself in the thread, he's an undead spectre with powers....he's not going to be or look like " your typical human"

it looks like he's freaking out about something. Maybe Liu is trying to convince him to join him or something.

If this is a cutscene from MKvDC, I hope the story plays out a little bit like SSB Brawl, where a scene plays out and then you pick a character from a select few available for that particular bit. Maybe leave out the platforming sections, or replacing them with a roaming section similar to conquest.

He looks to me like "I had him in my hands! YOU let him get away! I KEEL J00!" or something of the sort.

We should just change the title of this thread to caption contest

how do i upload a pic? i edited the scorpion pic but i dont have a url?

this is the true meaning of the pic(it took me 5 mins come on

Last edited by a moderator:
lololol il make a better version

i cant see my pic it shows a friggin x wat the heck:

Last edited by a moderator:

look, stop double posting, that's like the third time. there's an edit button, use it.