Shaolin Monks playable on Xbox360?

It has no mention on XBox.com (But the list hasn't been updated in nearly a year) or Wikipedia. Odd. Try it.

No, and there isnt any plans to make it so either.

:(

I swear, I'd kill to have it online w/ co-op, man. I never got to play the game with someone else, other than a friend of mine, and he wasnt an MK player, so he didnt really understand how to play it.

No, and there isnt any plans to make it so either.

:(

I swear, I'd kill to have it online w/ co-op, man. I never got to play the game with someone else, other than a friend of mine, and he wasnt an MK player, so he didnt really understand how to play it.

Same here, it was such a bad move for Midway to not have online play. I too had nobody to play with in co-op, except my cousin 1 time for about 3 hours when he was in town, and he isn't a huge MK player either. Im still keeping my PS2 just for this game though for when I do have someone close by to play. By the way it plays too fast in my PS3, so even though its playable its not right.

Im actually thinking about building a Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Standup Arcade next, after my Standup Mortal Kombat Gold is finished. Only problem is MKSM uses more buttons so Im not sure how to make the button layout.

MK:SM was an amazing co-op game. If it had gotten online play as well it would have been even better. I wish there were SOME way to mess with it and make it so...like a PC mod or something, but I don't recall MK:SM being released on PC.

One of these days it will be emulated and will be able to play online, but no telling how long that will be. They still dont have MK4 playable.

Shaolin Monks was a fun game and all, but it's real strength lay in it's co-op mode. I've never even considered how left out some people could be due to the lack of online play because A) a good friend of mine is also a huge MK fan so we beat through the game many times on co-op mode. And B) I don't play games online. Thinking about it now though, it's a major set-back and it shouldn't have happened. If it was going to be stupid enough to release a version without online play, then they should have took a page out of Twisted Metal: Black's book, and released another version that would allow online play.

There is no real excuse in this day and age (or the day and age it was three years ago) to not include an online option.

does anyone know if this works (xbox version) on the 360, if not is there a way to make it work?

never played it was more interested on the mk 1 on 1 fighters, but after watching some vids of it would like to snap it up if playable on 360

Ideally it would be put on the Xbox Live arcade with online co-op, but there has not been any mention of that which I am aware of.