Green Lantern History

acidikmk

Some of you may be wanting to be more knowledgeable about the Green Lantern because of him being in the up coming MK game(MKvsDC)

I myself am a huge Green Lantern fan and know everything about the entire series of what's been written so far.

I made a quite detailed History of the Green Lantern video just to help get people up to speed.

If you would like to view it just go here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvQ4UvT-0IM

So many Superheroes started out so straight forward....then it just goes loopy. Bats in the bellfrey I swear. Why does it need to be so complicated? The best stories have great endings. I wish they would just END sometimes. Think of new ideas, make new characters, think of new stories. But that never happens. They just keep on going until the story they have passes plausible straight into ridiculous. Even for a superhero.

I didn't watch the video (Because I already know a lot about GL and don't feel like watching ten minutes of stuff I already know) I just want to say that Geoff Johns is my messiah. His run is the best GL since Dennis O'Neil brought Ollie into the mix. He better stick to his word and write GL until he dies.

Hopefully Flash Rebirth is as good as GL Rebirth. Who knows, if that's popular he could start a whole series of Rebirth mini's bringing back dead characters and making them awesome again. Come on Aquaman: Rebirth!

Yo bra i now way more green lantern history then you no disrespect though!! Its just im saying and im deciptioncrash on mk vs dcu and im ranked 50 and i only play with green lantern i rock everyone say my green lantern is the best in the u.s.a so guess i am whooooooo

Yo bra i now way more green lantern history then you no disrespect though!! Its just im saying and im deciptioncrash on mk vs dcu and im ranked 50 and i only play with green lantern i rock everyone say my green lantern is the best in the u.s.a so guess i am whooooooo

funny stuff.

There is no way you know more about GL than OFID. He has read every comic that has ever been made, even all golden age Alan Scott comics.

His great-great granpa had everything collected from the 40's to 60's then he continued the collection after his dad. He's read every thing to date, and I can guarantee you he'd kill your MKvsDC GL.

OFID told me he's comin out with a new GL History video that will be in HD and updated.
So look out for that.