Art:Stryker strikes back

Camu-san

strykerhateshaters.jpg

Stryker's hate club finally broke him.He's tired of them haters.Unneeded back story aside.I saw the art contest thread an hour ago(I've been drawing and coloring since)and it sparked this.I wasn't worried about neatness, idea, or look(even though I think it looks great so I'm never worried about look really) so I could do it quick and make it humorous to my humor expectations.I love the color myself, but as the creator I shouldn't tell you what I like about it.I picked Kitana as his victim because she has such a large fan-base and I think it ads to the humor of such a hated character getting mad and killing someone.Have that someone be a loved character.Knaw mean?I started because the contest, but knew that it wouldn't do well.And, it's definately not my best so I put it here.Leave feedback please.

For some odd, strange reason... i love it. It's so sketchy and just ugly that it's awesome. It seems to be an organized mess if that makes any sense. All done in paint?

Putting two blue characters on a blue background makes it all just seem to blend together.
It is puzzlingly good, it looks all wrong but for some reason I like it lol.

Unneeded back story aside.I saw the art contest thread an hour ago(I've been drawing and coloring since)and it sparked this.I wasn't worried about neatness, idea, or look(even though I think it looks great so I'm never worried about look really) so I could do it quick and make it humorous to my humor expectations.I love the color myself, but as the creator I shouldn't tell you what I like about it.

Unneeded back story aside.I saw the art contest thread an hour ago(I've been drawing and coloring since)and it sparked this.I wasn't worried about neatness, idea, or look(even though I think it looks great so I'm never worried about look really) so I could do it quick and make it humorous to my humor expectations.I love the color myself, but as the creator I shouldn't tell you what I like about it.

... Bot's don't really know how to blend in do they?

how can something be so good and so sloppy at once? lol it's so cartoony and brutal.