Kitana official render

OMG!!! this is the perfect costume for her. i have always wanted a costume with that color scheme. it's way better than her crappy costumes in deadly alliance xD

It definately looks like Katana, but the image doesn't scream its her. I think its the pose and her build she looks a little butch to me. Kitana has always had a sexy but elegent(spelling?) look to her, this one feels a little more warrior princess and not enough princess.

Indeed Sonya's render looked pretty butch, but I don't see that here. Less "sexy but elegant" and less curvy than she probably should be I'd agree completely, but she doesn't look any less like a woman to me.

I think she looks way sexier than Sonya. Sonya has a man face and giant muscles. Kitana has just the build she should. A little more realistic proportions than before.

Indeed Sonya's render looked pretty butch, but I don't see that here. Less "sexy but elegant" and less curvy than she probably should be I'd agree completely, but she doesn't look any less like a woman to me.

I think what I mean by the term "Butch" doesn't quite transend internationally. :-/

I'm pretty sure I got what you were going for, I just exaggerated that a bit in my post for some reason. I was thinking of how butch they made Sonya look, which by comparison, Kitana looks way more feminine.

her heads not as long anymore.I don't care for kitty kitty anyway though.It's like they're going for that cute a-shin chick look.Even though they let her keep her huge legs.

Last edited: