Some Questions

Ghost

i've got some questions that probably already been answered but ill ask anyways.

1: Whats the point of the secert pop-up in sub-zero's eye in the official website?

2: Are they gonna keep captain marvel's name as shazam or are they gonna change it.

3: WHAT THE HELL IS JAX WEARING?!?! I CANT SEE!!

1. We don't know.
2. We don't know.
3. We don't know.

...unless I missed something.

i've got some questions that probably already been answered but ill ask anyways.

1: Whats the point of the secert pop-up in sub-zero's eye in the official website?

2: Are they gonna keep captain marvel's name as shazam or are they gonna change it.

3: WHAT THE HELL IS JAX WEARING?!?! I CANT SEE!!

Not sure about #1 or 3, but as for #2:
I'm pretty sure they are going to keep it as Shazam for any major publication, whether it's Web-, gaming-, or print-based.

The reason is that Marvel Comics actually owns the rights to the name "Captain Marvel," ever since winning a famous lawsuit in the 60s. It's actually copyright infringement for DC to publish anything under the name Captain Marvel, though they can use the name within a publication (e.g., page 10 of a Shazam comic book).

I'm sure that's far more than you wanted to know about the subject. ;^)

Not sure about #1 or 3, but as for #2:
I'm pretty sure they are going to keep it as Shazam for any major publication, whether it's Web-, gaming-, or print-based.

The reason is that Marvel Comics actually owns the rights to the name "Captain Marvel," ever since winning a famous lawsuit in the 60s. It's actually copyright infringement for DC to publish anything under the name Captain Marvel, though they can use the name within a publication (e.g., page 10 of a Shazam comic book).

I'm sure that's far more than you wanted to know about the subject. ;^)

That's the reason uh? I was wondering why too. When he was shown during the Comic-con conference they said his name as Shazam. I was like wdf?

So they can't even call him Captain Marvel when they're speaking to him in story mode? That's a little harsh...oh well, Shazam is a good enough name anyway.

But this is just one more reason they should have had Black Adam instead. Same powers, usable title.

So they can't even call him Captain Marvel when they're speaking to him in story mode? That's a little harsh...oh well, Shazam is a good enough name anyway.

But this is just one more reason they should have had Black Adam instead. Same powers, usable title.

I wouldn't have minded Black Adam as a trade for him.

I'm not sure if they have to call him Shazam in story mode. They might be able to get away with it. I think the danger there is if a trailer ever got published that has that part in it. Marvel's legal team could get nasty. I've heard they are quite muscular in their approach to perceived copyright infringements.

First one, I'd say who cares at this point. But they just added that to tease/confuse the fans lol. You know midway : )

Second one, Shazam most likely will be his most known alias due to the dumb "Marvel in his Captain Marvel" license issue with Marvel Comics. Kind of dumb I know...but what are you going to do? Shazam/ Captain Marvel, same guy.

Third one, in which pic of Jax are you referring to? He's wearing military outfit/vest, metal arms, dog tags, pants and is pretty much bald cut. Other then that, not sure what else there is really to Jax lol

I wanna see SHAZAM! in action.

I mean, by default, he would pwn all the MK guys.

I dont care, I am totally gonna main this MF just because. :lol:

That's cool, not a lot of fans like him for some reason lol. Or at least a lot of MK fans, seem to hate the guy for some reason.

I want to master Supes, Flash and maybe Batman and DEFINITELY DeathStroke hehe, I want to own with that badass hehe.

MK side, Scorp, Raiden, Shang for now.

Damn, i'm going to miss my Ermac and Fujin : (

Oh yeah, I've been wanting to play as SHAZAM! for a while. He rocks so hard but he always seems to get the shaft in the comics. I seriously don't like what they did to him post Infinite Crisis. I just want them to return it to the old Billy Batson: radio newsboy format.

And I'm looking forward to mastering GL. People often forget that even without his ring, Hal is a damn good fighter.

I'm eager to try out all the DC characters really because there all new terratory! It'll be nice to find out who actually plays well, how good their special moves are, etc and still have the classic MK characters to fall back on and see how they've been changed/updated.

Captain Marvel is definitely one of the ones I'm dying to try, especially as we haven't seen anything about him yet! I'd imagine they will just call him Cap Marvel in the story mode though as he gets called that in his comic. It's just the name of it that they aren't allowed to call Captain Marvel. But who knows, they must just stick with Shazam to avoid confusion for any non-comic fans!

as long as shazam doesnt have that lame ass bolt from the sky

EVERY CARACHTER HAD THAT MOVE

ill be on tommorow i gotta sleep :)