Jax. Good or Bad?

Jax?

• yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Ghost

ever since jax was mentioned, i am hearing mixed reactions. i would like everyone to vote so i can see some better results.

jax should be in MKvsDC becuz he is one of those main characters and he has great moves like his gotcha! move and his 4x throw.

As long as it means they don't omit raiden, reptile, mileena, baraka, or someone else, I'm cool with him being in the game. After all, he is the original "black guy" and we all know that if this game isn't politically correct, then idiots like jack thompson are gonna start trouble.

I voted no. Not because I dislike Jax or think he's a terrible character, I just don't think he's a brilliant one either. With only 10 or so places available, then he has probably taken the place of a better character.

I'm sure he will play well still, I just would have prefered a few other characters to him (such as Raiden, Kung Lao, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Baraka, Kenshi)

I voted no. Not because I dislike Jax or think he's a terrible character, I just don't think he's a brilliant one either. With only 10 or so places available, then he has probably taken the place of a better character.

I'm sure he will play well still, I just would have prefered a few other characters to him (such as Raiden, Kung Lao, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Baraka, Kenshi)

they said they would put only the main characters every knows so i know for a fact that kenshi and ermac will not be there, but jax is a main character

they said they would put only the main characters every knows so i know for a fact that kenshi and ermac will not be there, but jax is a main character

Yeah, Kenshi and Ermac probably haven't got a high chance. But the other 5 I listed are all fairly well known and would be better then Jax IMO. Hopefully whatever ones don't make it would be included the sequel should there be one :-D

Im shocked there are any yes's.

Noone is really hating on Jax as a character. Were only mad because there are only 12 mk characters in the game, and Jax is not one of the top 12 characters in Mk's lineup.

His moves are awful too by the way. His ground pound is already taken by the man of superness.

I love Jax. I always have. But I can think of many other characters that I want in. VILLAINS for instance. LIKE SHAO ****ING KAHN. Or Reptile. Or Kabal. Or Sektor. Or even Rain or Ermac (not really villains, but kinda bad guys in the MK2/3 era). I'm expecting Raiden to get a spot so that leaves very few left. It's not a matter of hating Jax, it's a matter of wanting MANY other characters MORE.

jax kicks ass.He's MKs super cop.special forces style.The DCU is chalk full of baddies that need a cybornetically super enhanced spanking.And I know of the perfect three lettered name black guy with a thin mustache for job.MF Jax up in this B MF uh

Yeah, Kenshi and Ermac probably haven't got a high chance. But the other 5 I listed are all fairly well known and would be better then Jax IMO. Hopefully whatever ones don't make it would be included the sequel should there be one :-D

no doubt there is gonna be a sequel. i think they put only 20 characters becuase they are leading up to a sequel.

I voted Yes before I read the thread because I figured nobody else would have, lol.

But yeah, PC aside, the first 10 MK characters I think of, Jax isnt one of them. They better make him a blast to play with.:)

As long as it means they don't omit raiden, reptile, mileena, baraka, or someone else, I'm cool with him being in the game. After all, he is the original "black guy" and we all know that if this game isn't politically correct, then idiots like jack thompson are gonna start trouble.

You think Jack Thompson gives a damn about black people? Don't fool yourself.

Jax will be alright. Better him than Mileena.

I've never been a fan of Jax, but he is an iconic character. Honestly, I'm pretty indifferent to his inclusion in the game. I've got my top two, so no one else popping up (or not popping up) in the game is really gonna be a huge deal to me.

I think Jax was a poor choice. Like someone said above, he is not a top 12 mk character. Someone really good is now going to be left out. :(

Boo lol Jax=boring

Just my opinion but I felt they could have put someone much better in his place like say ohh Ermac, Smoke...you know someone actually COOL lol hell even Stryker

I voted no, although I'm sure that he's needed for the story line to go along with Sonya. Hopefully he doesn't take the place of a redesigned ninja Reptile!

As I recall, Jax was meant to be in MK wasn't he but appeared in MK2 instead...?

They choose Sonya over Jax in MK, good choice, Jax is boring.

For that reason I never play as Jax in MK, because I feel like my soul died a thousand times over.