Jax. Good or Bad?

Jax?

• yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • no

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
I'm by no means a "sonya fanboy" but she's way more original and popular then Jax is lol. I mean, despite his color which I couldn't care less about. Jax is nothing more then the "male" version of Sonya....with metal arms.

How the hell did we get 9 votes for Jax. Either everyone who voted for him is being a smartass or I dont know, because there is no way that many people want him.

Once the full roster is revealed, all nine of those voters will be here saying "Damn i wish "insert MK character" was in the game instead of stupid Jax."

How the hell did we get 9 votes for Jax. Either everyone who voted for him is being a smartass or I dont know, because there is no way that many people want him.

Once the full roster is revealed, all nine of those voters will be here saying "Damn i wish "insert MK character" was in the game instead of stupid Jax."

they voted for him because they like him. not everyone has to be like you and hate on jax. its a matter of opinion. some ppl like johnny cage some dont, some like green lantern some dont. not everyone likes or hates the same thing so dont hate

WTF doesn't mk have a token pirate?And, yo!Sonya probly has metal legs!Ever seen em'?Point and case, he shoots the three off the rim and in the crowd!Swish."you suck you suck YOU SUCK" the crowd is going wild!Hey I tried my best!He yells back at them.Ka-Boo.

Last edited:
I sort of thought of Havik as a pirate. Seems piratey, stands for freedeom even at the cost of others, etc.

Reguardless, since Jax is Sonya's partner it was expected for them both to be in the game. None of this came to my suprise. Since their first games where both solo missioned one after the other this has been the norm for them. I don't count special forces much because as far as I'm concerned it can go shoot itself in the knee. :-/