Joker's Fatality

• Joker Venom

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bang Gun

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Ya, we need something weve never seen before and something brutal. Unless they do something crazy with venom, it will just look like the cartoons and hopefully they stray from that.

I didnt understand the no laughter post. His signature is that evil laugh.

Why do I get the idea reading htis thread and others that people weren't going to be happy unless Joker was in it...?

O_O

Because The Joker has always been not just one of my favorite villians, but he is one of the most famous villians, and probably the BEST villian, not just in the DC world or Batman movies, but in all comic books and superhero movies. Throw in the sucess & popularity of "The Dark Knight" and the whole Heat Ledger tragedy.

2008 is ALL about The Joker!

My top favorite villains include Venom, Ganondorf, and Darth Vader. But The Joker holds the top spot. It's him and Shao Kahn that I want most in this game. 1 down, right?

So you want joker in.... without his laugh? That's like having superman without his cape

I didn't say NOT have him laugh during the gameplay given his character, just not as a fatality. Chances are he'll be giggling the whole match with moves.

I won't care if they do, it's DC's call anyway if it were up to Midway I doubt they'd be "so jokey" with it but then..it is the Joker afterall..

And Superman actually doesn't have his cape in his black costume:-D

Bang Gun! From Gamespot:

"And though we haven't seen the full roster yet, we're willing to bet that the Joker's fatality is the best in the bunch: after pulling a pistol on his dazed opponent, he pulls the trigger and a flag with the word "BANG" appears out of the barrel. Just when you think that's it, the Joker pulls out a real pistol and splits his opponents' wig. It's shocking and funny the first time you see it… just what you want from an MK fatality."

Bang Gun! From Gamespot:

"And though we haven't seen the full roster yet, we're willing to bet that the Joker's fatality is the best in the bunch: after pulling a pistol on his dazed opponent, he pulls the trigger and a flag with the word "BANG" appears out of the barrel. Just when you think that's it, the Joker pulls out a real pistol and splits his opponents' wig. It's shocking and funny the first time you see it… just what you want from an MK fatality."
I can't wait to see that one in action. Sounds really cool, and very much in character.

Ohh yeah, did I call it or what about the laughing the whole time? hehehe, nice.

Sounds awesome, he look so psychotic...ha, ha

Im not a big fan of either.

I wish the game was darker. I would like to see Joker pull out a gun, go up to his opponent and shot him in the forehead and walk away laughing. Now that would make me say "WOW!"

Rumor is Boon read my post that i made back on July 27th. I hit that one square on the head.

I stand by the Bang Gun fatality I described in a previous thread. Faking out the other character is totally the Joker.

There's just so much potential, I really hope they give him more than one fatality.

boJac actually described it way more vividly than you, jeary.

Boon didn't read either post, it's just coincidental.

Joke prophet. It was a joke

Thank you.

And just for the sake of bragging, everyone couldve and did guess the Bang Gun fatality, but noone besides yours truly called out the Joker putting a bullet between the opponents forehead. And yes, i want a medal for it.