4 Comic Con Characters?

Do you think its going to be the ones we already know of??

On G4's coverage of E3 Ed stated that at comic con they'd be revealing Captain Marvel, Shang Tsung, and Catwoman...

Thats going to be stupid if thats all they tell.

ps

REPTILE needs to be in the game with GREEN LANTERN(HAL JORDAN)
wouldn't you agree?

We should be getting some juicy info from Comic-Con on Friday the 25th between the times of 2-4 or 5pm, EST.

Probably sooner, so keep your fingers crossed. And depending on when we get MKast #3, it might be sooner. Stay tuned for sure.:)

Ermac fits better with Green Lantern than Reptile. Just because he's green...seriously, not good enough. I still want Reptile in tho. IN HIS NINJA FORM. Jeez I've been begging for 4 games now to see a return to his basics.

Ermac fits better with Green Lantern than Reptile. Just because he's green...seriously, not good enough. I still want Reptile in tho. IN HIS NINJA FORM. Jeez I've been begging for 4 games now to see a return to his basics.

Reptile fits well with the Green Lantern if its HAL JORDAN in the Game.. both of them have had their homelands destroyed.. they would be an awesome team in my opinion.
Ermac vs GL would be kool too, but I really don't think they'll put Ermac in the game.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/perkermerris/mkvsdcrephal-1.jpg

It's really looking like MK 1 Cast to me. Was Reptile even in MK1!? I know ermac was just a screwed up message or something in the MK 1 machines. ( Or something like that.)

MK1 had Johnny Cage, Kano, Lui Kang, Raiden, Scorpion, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Goro, Shang Tsung.

That wouldnt be too bad of a cast. I still think they need 2 females at least, and Goro probably wouldnt fit well.

It's really looking like MK 1 Cast to me. Was Reptile even in MK1!? I know ermac was just a screwed up message or something in the MK 1 machines. ( Or something like that.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA was Reptile even in MK1? LAWL!

Snow that was bricks.
You need some education, here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHOqOqnf8VU

anyway
I originally thought the MK1 cast was going to mirror the MKvsDC cast as well, but I also think that there wouldn't be enough girl characters like stated above if that was the case.. I don't mind not as many girl characters but.. I think midway does.. and they wouldn't just want one female character from MK's side in this game. I think they will have atleast one other female besides sonya...

Its probably gonna be kitana, mileena, or sindel

That is one of the more noobish things I've heard. But hey, I know one of my friends only got into MK starting with MK3 so Snow might not even have played MK1. At least not extensively enough to fight Reptile. I was playing MK1 when it was semi-new so I heard about Reptile when it was still a big deal.

I actually played MK 1 first but I wasn't really hardcore about it (Meaning trying to find secrets, and all that stuff.) untill MK II. And I didn't get into the MK story untill about Shaolin Monks time. (Only because that game brought back memories of MK II.)

but even if you didnt play MK1 at all.....COME ON!!!

I'm not gonna flame ya, because you seem to be an intelligent person, but damn dude, study up on your MK history!!! ;)

Somebody let me know if the 4 comic con characters to be released aren't..
SHANG TSUNG, LIU KANG, SHAZAM, and JOKER.

My TV doesn't work, but I'm not gonna care if thats all they're going to release at comic con..
because we already knew of those characters.

mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-20080725005417079.jpg