4 Comic Con Characters?

Also:

Boon also announced that Mr. Palmiotti himself would be squirreled away in the game as an unlockable character. He'd be very well hidden, Boon said, with a Johnny Cage-like model shown on screen.

Seems like Team MK is trying to bring back the experience of the arcade era MK's. And that of course, is f**king awesome!!!

Hal Jordan, according to Kotaku.

Naw, if you're thinking that just because of that pic of him, I wouldn't be so sure. They prolly just googled green lantern and slapped a pic on their site for the announcement.

Or.. did you read that it was going to be Hal Jordan somewhere?

@Ghost: Boon says if we were to put the game somewhere chronologically it would be between MK2 and 3. So Jax could be either way I suppose...I'm guessing he'll be more like MK3 Jax since he's the best known version.

which jax is it gonna be? MKII or MK3?

@Ghost: Boon says if we were to put the game somewhere chronologically it would be between MK2 and 3. So Jax could be either way I suppose...I'm guessing he'll be more like MK3 Jax since he's the best known version.

Either way, I just hope it isnt the ghetto brother Jax from MK:D & MK:A. That Jax = fail.

But this is a good reason why I hope their are alternate "costumes" with almost different versions of characters. Example: MKII & MK3 Jax, 2 different GL's, etc.

Well Boon has been consistently dancing around specifics involving costumes. He's being vague as hell. We might not even know until the game comes out.

mortal-kombat-vs-dc-universe-20080725005417079.jpg

JLA.Ross.joker.af.all-01.jpg

influence? hmm?

I'm still laughing at the Jax reaction compared to the Jokers from when I first saw this couple days ago ha, ha. Hilarious