make up your on moves for scorpion or any other characters

scropionrulez

Make up your own moves for scorpion, or any other MK character! :D
Be creative!

Here a move I made: fire ball well not that creative but hey he never uses it in the games.

And heres one for Sub-Zero: Ice spike, A giant, sharp spike made of ice comes from the ground, it hits the enemy right in the nuts!

Now, your turn. :)

Why do you keep posting threads in the wrong sub-sections after I tell you not to?

MORTAL KOMBAT TOPICS GO IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT FORUMS, NOT THE OFF-TOPIC FORUMS.

I'm sick of telling you this.

Lol.. damn dude.. he gotchu. Anyway, as cliche and primative as Scrop's ideas may seem, I always thought Scorpion should have a fireball as well. And coincidentally I made a fake fatality with Sub-Zero using an ice spike that came up from the ground... into Baraka's stomache, lol. So I guess if I chose to make moves for characters it'd probably be those as well.

Although if I could do anything I'd give Shang his morphs back.

If it pertains to a specific game, it belongs in the sub-forum for that game (if one exists). If it's more of a general MK thread or it pertains to one of the games prior to Deception (which there are no specific sub-forums for), it should go here in Kombat Classics. If it has nothing to do with MK, it goes in one of the off-topic areas.

If it pertains to a specific game, it belongs in the sub-forum for that game (if one exists). If it's more of a general MK thread or it pertains to one of the games prior to Deception (which there are no specific sub-forums for), it should go here in Kombat Classics. If it has nothing to do with MK, it goes in one of the off-topic areas.

Maybe a subforum for n00bs is in order?:_evil:

ppl this thread is about makeing up moves but all ya are doing is talking about sub forms and other stuff that aint related to this thread:_mad::_mad:

Ok fine, I'll humor you. People would take your threads more seriously if you clean up your act.

Teleport Uppercut (this is what I thought when I saw the magazine scan): Scorpion goes into an uppercut motion in front of you but then immediately teleports behind in a puff of flame for the follow through.

Spear Dance: Much like in Shaolin Monks, Scorpion takes his spear and does a sort of twirling and whipping motion and cuts the opponent.

Hellfire Takedown: Scorpion summons a wave of fire at the opponent's feet that trips them.

Jugular Cut: Inspired by his MKII fatality and similar in function to Baraka's blade swipe.

Hellfire Rush: Similar to Daegon's rolling uppercut from MKA, Scorpion propels himself at a low angle toward the opponent and finishes with a powerful popup attack.

That's all I got.

ppl this thread is about makeing up moves but all ya are doing is talking about sub forms and other stuff that aint related to this thread:_mad::_mad:

Yeah, I know, how dare I try to help you with something you admittedly needed help with, right? What was I thinking...

Whatever. I have had a couple fatality ideas floating around in my head I'm willing to share. Granted they may not fit your definition of "moves", but they're not unrelated. They're both for Kitana, as it annoys me that she's the only classic character to never have been given new fatalities:

Kiss of death fake-out - This is actually a new spin on a fake I made a few years ago. Kitana starts by leaning in for the kiss of death as we've seen countless times, but stops just short of planting one on the opponent to whip out one of the steel fans from behind her back. The opponent, having been lulled into what was thought to be an affectionate peck on the cheek, suddenly finds blinding pain in a fan having been thrust between his legs, slicing deep into his abdomen. Writhing in agony, he stumbles, gushing blood and clutching at his crotch as Kitana takes a few steps back and shows her remaining fan to the camera. Lunging forward, she heaves the fan into victim's head, splitting it vertically and finally ending his misery as he collapses. Finally, Kitana stands upon the upper torso of the corpse and yanks her fans from their respective wounds, splattering brain matter in one direction and bowels in the other. She then bows in a very ladylike manner akin to her MK2 pose.

Fan slice and drag - Kitana again dishes out one of her trusy fans, this time quickly slicing the opponent's head horizontally through the mouth, leaving it just barely attached as the victim's quivering causes the upper-half to "flap", not unlike the immortal Pac-Man. The garbled screams turn into gurgling as blood is violently disgorged and the opponent grasps his cranium in an attempt to reattach it. Kitana, after briefly considering the idea of mercy, reveals both of her fans and immediately slashes the victim's legs, cutting them off at the knees, assuring escape is impossible. The victim now laying immobilized in a pool of his own various liquids, she decides to take him for one last ride. She grabs the flapping half of the head via the gaping mouth and drags the body across the arena until it finally detaches and leaves the carcass, holding it victoriously in the air.

I dunno about the fake-out, not really diggin it. But I love the idea of the fan slice at the jawline and then the legs. I wouldn't however, have the dragging part. That just seems out of character for Kitana. Sounds more like something Scorpion or Mileena would do. Mileena's brutal like that.

I suppose it could be out of character for her now, but still, she was an assassin for a long time. Nonetheless, that head's gotta come off somehow.

I don't see why. The victim could be like nearly headless Nick from Harry Potter. I think it's sort of a message to those who come after to see a dead guy balancing on his flat legless stumps with half is head dangling menacingly.

Sub-Zero can have a teleport punch. When he teleports, he leaves an ice clone. Think about all the possibilities.

**NOTE** NOT MY IDEA, A guy named Bryan made thought of it on the ultimatemk boards. NOT ME!

Sub-Zero can have a teleport punch. When he teleports, he leaves an ice clone. Think about all the possibilities.

**NOTE** NOT MY IDEA, A guy named Bryan made thought of it on the ultimatemk boards. NOT ME!

LOL, and can you imagine just how flippin broken that would be? ;)

Might be as bad as U.Sub's ice clone in MK3:):):)

I always liked Sub Xerox (that's what my old MK Trilogy guide calls it). Great for psyching out opponents and getting rid of those pesky CPUs that run right at you.