Votes: 3 16.7%
  • John Sidney McCain from Republican Party

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ralph Nader from Independent Party

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Barack H. Obama from Democratic Party

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I'm afraid I have extremely limited knowledge of any of these people's campaigns. I like Obama the best, his personality at least. But I'm a republican in my values and that makes me want to vote for McCain, even though I don't like him as much. But it's not all about who you like, it's about who will lead the country.

I think McCain has the experience and knowledge to lead, but with that experience comes age...sometimes a debilitating and mind-weakening affliction. But Obama is young, new, and interesting. He would undoubtedly make a poor commander-in-chief but a wonderful diplomat and charismatic leader. Which one do we need more? Possibly senile experience, or brash and inexperienced charm. I don't know.

I honestly don't have a clue who I'm going to vote for. Between McCain and Obama, I really could go either way. There's always a good possibility that I'll vote Libertarian since that's the party I'm registered with, but I've also been questioning my political alignment as of late. Mark me undecided.

Would love to vote, but none of them appeal to me. Face it, it's the same shit they shuffle around every 4 years with promises of this and that, with no idea how to obtain it. Screwed either way. Just my opinion :)

I'm afraid I have extremely limited knowledge of any of these people's campaigns. I like Obama the best, his personality at least. But I'm a republican in my values and that makes me want to vote for McCain, even though I don't like him as much. But it's not all about who you like, it's about who will lead the country.

I think McCain has the experience and knowledge to lead, but with that experience comes age...sometimes a debilitating and mind-weakening affliction. But Obama is young, new, and interesting. He would undoubtedly make a poor commander-in-chief but a wonderful diplomat and charismatic leader. Which one do we need more? Possibly senile experience, or brash and inexperienced charm. I don't know.

If you're a Republican go with McCain dude, I have been an Independant for a while now but pretty much hate Liberals and what they stand for....for some reason they say most I's lean Republican I guess that's somewhat true in my case.I've found myself NEVER if ever agreeing with Liberals

Obviously the choice is yours and I admit my guy was knocked out a while ago, so I'm not really a huge fan of either of these guys but if I have to pick the lesser of two evils. I'm not voting for Obama, that's for sure...I just don't trust him honestly for a few reasons.

The age thing is just a horrible approach that Obama is using, if anything the experience helps. Obama tried saying recently that "war vets or pow's go nuts eventually" that pissed off a lot of old war vets with that comment let me tell ya. He has nothing on McCain so he's trying to say this stupid shit about him like "age" well how about the fact that people voting for Obama are only doing so because he's black, despite whether people want to admit it. THAT'S one of the key reasons he's getting votes, I mean every black celebrity just about is for him, Opera is endoursing him...it's uncanny..

In experience department, McCain has Obama deadbang easy. Obama has nothing compared to McCain in political experience overall and I can't see how some people out there ignore this honestly. It matters, the fact that Obama lacks in it also worries me not to mention he's "friendly" with our enemies.

There's just too many things I wonder about with Obama that makes me feel uncertain, like I said I'm also not exactly a "McCain fan" my candidate was eliminated months ago but I'm definitely not voting for Obama.

Best of luck though when you vote and why, who you're voting for them.

If you're a Republican go with McCain dude, I have been an Independant for a while now but pretty much hate Liberals and what they stand for....for some reason they say most I's lean Republican I guess that's somewhat true in my case.I've found myself NEVER if ever agreeing with Liberals.

Uh..what exactly do liberals stand for? Because the Republican party has shit nothing to offer a guy like me.

I mostly just want shit to stay the same. Maybe lower taxes, get the government out of my face a little. But for the most part I'm happy the way things are. I guess we should pass a gay marriage bill and finally bring the abortion and stem cell research deal to a conclusion...but really I don't care that much. I think McCain is probably my choice. I'll vote for him in this here poll, even if I don't get around to doing it on election day.

I mostly just want shit to stay the same. Maybe lower taxes, get the government out of my face a little. But for the most part I'm happy the way things are. I guess we should pass a gay marriage bill and finally bring the abortion and stem cell research deal to a conclusion...but really I don't care that much. I think McCain is probably my choice. I'll vote for him in this here poll, even if I don't get around to doing it on election day.

Things are pretty terrible right now..even if some people believe a new leader will do little to change the state of this country, I don't see how you're happy with the way it's being run now.

Police arn't knocking down my door and accusing me of things I havn't done, we're not under martial law, I'm on my way to a good career and that doesn't look like it's going to change, and I can still get all the games I want. I lead a simple life. I don't care about the war or most other social issues. As far as I'm concerned, if my taxes are reasonable and I'm not being harassed I don't need much else. That's how I can be happy with the way the country is being run right now.

I suppose that's fair. If your life is largely untouched by turmoil, then you have every right to remain unconcerned.

That, however, is hardly the case for me.

Uh..what exactly do liberals stand for? Because the Republican party has shit nothing to offer a guy like me.

Well, I feel the same way about the Democratic party. They offer nothing to me and when Clinton was in, let me tell ya I never got any kind rebates or lowered taxes. At least Bush did some things right like lowered taxes and my family got 1000+ back with his policy, when Clinton was in my family got shit....there's other things I can go into with him but I won't. All I'll say is I've gotten more personally when Bush was in then when any Dem was in....all they care about is "power" and getting back the white house as far as I'm concerned.

They care for things more trivial things as far as I'm concenred...they want to raise taxes instead of lower them, they ignore threats to my country, worry about more trivial issues like "Global Warming" over more important things like economy, war and lowering taxes, etc.....

Not saying GW shouldn't be a concern but to have that as #1 above everything else? I think not? is just not what we should be worrying about right now as our #1 priority.

And again, Obama like I said is "friendly" with people who hate us and are our enemies, I don't like that nor trust that.

I also don't see all this hype for Obama as if he's the second coming or something....:sleep:

Last edited:
Exactly, that's why they call it voting for the lesser of two evils. All the bickering between the democrats and republicans is ridiculous; neither side has all the answers or knows what's best for the country.