Votes: 6 10.2%
  • mkd

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • mksm

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • mka

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
I would have thought that MKT was just the same as UMK3 but with just more characters.

I can't really say which MK game I liked more. Though, I did spend much more time on MKD than any other MK game out there.

I would say its a toss-up between Deception and Armageddon.

MK1: Fantastic game, a true classic
MK2: Like MK1 only darker and grittier
MK3, UMK3, MKT: Okay...I don't really like the run and dial a combo, fun to watch though
MK4: Meh....so-so
MKDA: Pretty good game
MKD: Improved on everything that made Deadly Alliance good, one of my fave MK games ever
MKA: Not a bad game, love the create a fighter concept
MK vs DCU: Actually it was an excellent game and great gameplay, but the DCU made it less Mortal Kombat-y

Never played Shaolin Monks, Mythologies or Special Forces so I wouldn't know...

Overally my favorites would be MK1 & 2 and Deception.

To tell you all the truth, it's a tie between MKA, MKU, and MKSM. Next to that is a tie between MKG, MKT, and MK2. But I believe my most favorite game WILL BECOME the next MK in 2011. :)

Mortal Kombat 2 was by far the best of its time. I would spend all my weekends at Putt Putt Golf on those machines. The worst was MK 4, I tried to like it but it just didn't do it for me.

Never played Shaolin Monks, Mythologies or Special Forces so I wouldn't know...

Shaolin monks is great, you should try it if you get the chance. Specially with a friend in Co-op mode, it's very entertaining. It has a cool combo system.
Mythologies is very good despite the game difficulty. The story & gameplay are great, you get to unlock new moves never seen before for subby.
Special Forces don't bother, you'd be wasting precious hours of your life.

They have a variety of characters huh? lol ;-)
yeah that and i Liked the Aerial kombat from Armgeddon, KAF, and the gameplay(fighting) was more fun(and faster) than deadly Alliance and Deception(but thats me tho) But i Didnt like that they didnt have bios(and never finished on there website), didnt have real fatalities, recyled there characters, so dont try to be a smartass to me cause i know about this stuff even tho i Am young.

Last edited:
Really hard choice between mk1 and mk2. If I could pick both, I would, but that would defeat the purpose of this poll. MK1 is where it all started, not to mention I have a blast every time I play it. So amazingly old school and so many good memories from the arcade glory days, so it gets my vote.