***ALL SHUJINKO ITEM LOCATIONS*** (COMPLETED)

Scorpion

MOVES
  • Raiden's Torpedo - E-5/Edenia (Confirmed)
  • Sub Zero's Freeze - F-5/Orderrealm (In building at 10:05AM)(Confirmed)
  • Kobra's Power Fist - G-6/Edenia - To the left behind a building (Confirmed)
  • Li Mei's Flip Kick - D-1/Orderrealm (Confirmed)
  • Scorpion's Spear - A-1/Edenia (Confirmed - Defeat scorpion to unlock this)
  • Ermac's Body Slam - C-8/Edenia(available 5-6PM on wednesday)(Confirmed)(Key in konquest inventory says ermac, koffin displays kenshi slam, game typo as it is ermac's slam)
  • Sindel's Foot Grab - D-8/Edenia(12AM Monday Behind House) (Confirmed)
  • Liu Kang's Kick - G-4/Chaosrealm(Sunday 2AM in front of door to house) (Confirmed)

FATALITIES/HARA KIRI
  • Fatality #1 - C-8/Outworld - In cave around left corner from Rain's location (Confirmed)
  • Fatality #2 - D-4/Orderrealm (Confirmed)
  • Hara Kiri - A-8/Earthrealm - In the small cave where you first found the Kamidogu between 12AM and 1AM on the 16th of the month. (Confirmed)

ALTERNATE COSTUME(s)
  • Alt Costume 1 - F-1/Edenia - Tuesdays at around 3:00AM inside building

*NOTE*: NOW COMPLETED!!

List updated, I am off to get sub's freeze move now... looks like we have 1 move and 2 alt costumes remaining to be found!! Keep searching everyone!! :)

- Scorpion

I need time and day info for sub-zero freeze and scorpion spear moves... can't confirm them as I can't locate them.

Darn it maybe we have to beat Scorpion,, hes got 300% health and healing along wtih palyer bleeding. so its hard to do.

Did find his Alt bio in eathrelm MM

Wow. After about 20 fights with Scorpion I beat him. I used Hatoru and managed to learn how to defeat him. Takes a lot of patience, and timing. You just have to use his fire blast and flying kick. Use the blast to throw him in the air, kick him with a 4-kick, and then as he gets up apply the special move jump kick. You get the hang of it but you can't slip up more than 1x or your dead.

If I had Mileena it would have been easier .. but I managed with Hatoru.

1200 Gold for your efforts as well.

Thanks for the list... I got Raidens Torpedo so far, still trying to locate the Power Fist in Edenia.

It is confirmed, I actually just did it myself... got a flawless victory using mileena drop kick + throw routine... got 1200 gold and scorpion's spear.

The list is all correct ... except the Sub-Zero freeze. Thats the only thing I havn't unlocked, besides alternate costume(s), of Shujinko's. I'm gonna go give it another try.

Yes I haven't found his freeze move yet either. It's still pending confirmation which is why I haven't put "CONFIRMED" next to it. :)

Updated to a list to seperate each move description better... also might have a possible location for Sindel's Foot Grab... will update again in a little bit...

*EDIT 1* Sub-Zero's Freeze Move Location Confirmed - Location and Time in 1st post above...

*EDIT 2* Ok either the location is bad or else its time sensitive for Sindel's Foot Grab move... there is only one building at D-8/Edenia. Anyone can confirm please let us know ASAP!! Please include Time/Date/Day of week

It should only be in the one building at E-5 in orderrealm... don't remember which day I was there... make sure clock says a few minutes after, like 10:05AM when you enter the building... let me know.