Which Sonya blade is better

Uh, MK1 and MK3/UMK3/NKT Sonya (Kerri Hoskins, aka NBA JAM cheerleader is the best. (She didnt play Sonya in MK1, but the MK1 Sonya is god tier in MK1)

I still dont know why this thread is in the SM's subforum.:rolleyes:

Me neither but it's awesome and I'm replying anyway. I was never a fan of Sonya in MK1 or 3...or 4 or DA. In fact the ONLY Sonyas I like are MKSM and Movie #1 Sonyas. Idk, she's just way hot in those two versions.

In MK1, Sonya is an absolute beast, and is so cheap and fun to use (leg grab infinite, FTW!)

And Kerri Hoskins Sonya in 3, U & T is wayyyy hotter thsn any other versons. I mean, those tities, whoa! lol

Kerri Hoskins is... well she's just fantastic isn't she? *drools*
Annihilation's Sonya was totally the wrong casting choice. That woman was too much of an airhead. The MK1 movie version was pretty good.
Never liked her in MK1, she seemed too androginous (sic) for me, not femenine enough in appearance and just thrown in cos they needed a female character and a military type. Elizabeth Maleki wasn't it? Nah, not for me.
Why doesn't she have her frankensteiner move anymore? I'd like to see it return, even if it's just her throw.

which sonya blade is cooler

SHAOLIN MONKS

ARMAGEDDON

1ST FILM

2ND FILM

MK 4

Looks wise or gameplay wise?

MK3/UMK3 Sonya had such an awesome offensive arsenal of moves. With her and Kano being left out of MK2, one of the few highlights from MK3 were Sonya and Kano.

looks wise? Kerri Hoskins. And in the first MK movie, can't remember her name...wasn't she Billy Madison's teacher?

I think I just don't like the excercise outfit look on the early Sonyas. The sports bra and sweat pants look ya know? MK3 sonya is definitely hot, but I just like MKSM Sonya better...it's probably because she doesn't look like she's been lounging around the house or just got back from the gym.

I was never really a fan of Sonya, but certainly her MK3 incarnation was the most appealing. Being played by a borderline Playboy playmate was certainly an advantage.

Didn't Kerri Hoskins get busted for drugs or something like that a few years back? or am i just thinking some other similar big boobs playmate?

i love the SM sonya she kicks ass and gets nailed loads of times in it and still lives hooray lo

she better be played by trish stratus in the new film :)

howevwer bridgette wilson was a awsum sonya but they could have made her fight a tiny bit more :D

Last edited: