Anyone up for a game of UMK3 on the Xbox Live Arcade soon?

PK ButtMan

If you are, add me on Xbox Live!

I need to practice since I haven't been playing lately. Plus, I want to have some fun! :D

GT : PK ButtMan

Sorry Buttman, people here dont play any of the good MK's.

There all obsessed with shitty, broken & unbalanced gameplay :rolleyes:

Besides, nobody here would be much of a challenege. lol.
(GT's there)
I
I
v

Sorry Buttman, people here dont play any of the good MK's.

There all obsessed with shitty, broken & unbalanced gameplay :rolleyes:

Besides, nobody here would be much of a challenege. lol.
(GT's there)
I
I
v

*Roll eyes* *sigh...

I wouldn't mind playing. But I don't have an Xbox 360.

You mean via emulators or the DS version? Well I think he's lamenting that he can't play this particular group who have it for the 360. So I guess he meant to say "I wouldn't mind playing a game with you guys".

No, no, no.

You can DL ROMS for any o the arcade era MK's (MK4 isnt fully emulated) and play them wit people via MAME or Kaillerria. And you can set it up for a Perr-to-peer connection, which is the most LAG-less way to play online, anywhere.

For more info, visit www.ultimatemk.com and search Kaillerria/Mame Rom set up

;)

Ah don't even try to argue that point with Tim here. He hates all the 3D MKs. Of course that's his perogative. He doesn't care that MKDA had a terrific aesthetic with interesting characters an almost perfect roster and great fatalities. Not to mention it revitalized the series in the public eye, returned Shang Tsung to the spotlight, threw us a much-needed curveball in the death of Liu Kang, and had great endings that all tied together with one another to form a coherant story of the ilk that hasn't been seen since. Nope Tim doesn't care about that.

In short. MKDA rocked.

Ah don't even try to argue that point with Tim here. He hates all the 3D MKs. Of course that's his perogative. He doesn't care that MKDA had a terrific aesthetic with interesting characters an almost perfect roster and great fatalities. Not to mention it revitalized the series in the public eye, returned Shang Tsung to the spotlight, threw us a much-needed curveball in the death of Liu Kang, and had great endings that all tied together with one another to form a coherant story of the ilk that hasn't been seen since. Nope Tim doesn't care about that.

In short. MKDA rocked.

Buttman & me are cool, and he probably agrees more on my side. BUT...

#1. The FATs- Considering all characters had ONLY one Fatality, it was hard to screw that up. WAIT! They did. Quan-Chi's Neck Stretch is considered one of the worst fatalites of all time, and not just by me, or most of the MK kommunites on the net, but by Ed Boon and the rest of the MK team.

#2. I've stated many times here how much I liked and was shocked by the events of Kangs death. What a great way to start the next generations of MK. It was brilliant. But it was stupid to bring back Kang as a zombie in MK:D. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

#3. I've also stated here on these forums how much potential MK:DA had. If MK:D was really MK:DA2, then maybe, but they basically started everything over from scratch, thus ruining the game. MK:D was garbage in terms of gameplay, and MK:A didnt do anything to change, but got worst.

I mean, seriously, look around the net. Look for the MK fans who are more into gameplay than "cool fatalites" or "blood" and you'll find out from them the same thing I'v been saying. Go look at communities that are just Fighting games genre, and see how they look down at MK, especially 3-D MK. Its not just me, and I could bring you many points, and many truths to back this up, but your a MK fanboy, so none of it matters. And thats fine, but you need to realize that what I am sayig has alot of truth behind it, like it or not.

There is ALOT of things I like and LOVE about the 3-D MKs. Its just that the gameplay is not on that list.

Edit: I just wanted to say that I dont have a poblem with MK fanboys. I was one too. That was until EWAShock enlightened me. Facts are facts.

Last edited: