Location of Sindel's Ring?

Because we're on the other side of the pond from you, and the game released October 5th here...

Come to America where we have Blue Slushie skies, with Cotton candy clouds and licorice fields and you could be playing MK:D too!

KillKano! said:
Because we're on the other side of the pond from you, and the game released October 5th here...

Come to America where we have Blue Slushie skies, with Cotton candy clouds and licorice fields and you could be playing MK:D too!

OMG!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, what the hell are you replying to this topic for?
How deep did you search for it, honestly? This topic is a year and a half old. Please don't bump threads again.

would you rather have me start a new thread about it then? I seem to recall reading posts where ya'll are very hateful toward people who start threads about subjects that already exist. and by the way there wasn't another thread that could answer this question for me.

Actually, we would rather you actually read the entire thread to find the answer you seek. It's actually in there. It may not say it out right, but if you can read between a few lines you'll get it.

I'll spell it out for ya if ya need it though. Just highlight :p

if
you
didn't
get
the
ring
right
after
Kitana
said
to,
you
are
screwed

sorry

try just punching him and see if he drops the fish... that's how a few other sub-quests have worked...
Incorrect. He does not drop the fish at all, this was all just something to add into the game. There is noway to recieve the mans fish, just like there is noway to give the little boys ninja star to anyone that you have recieved from the beginning of Konquest.

By the way, about finding Sindels ring for Kitana. I know that you have to be really fast to get this, your timed. If you don't get this in a certain amount of time you have failed your side quest, the ring is behind a boulder. If you haven't got it and you really want to get it than I am afraid you'll need to start the whole Konquest mode over again. But I recommend you don't since nothing that special happens. Kitana just thanks you and compensates you with koins like anybody else in Konquest does.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
try just punching him and see if he drops the fish... that's how a few other sub-quests have worked...
Incorrect. He does not drop the fish at all, this was all just something to add into the game. There is noway to recieve the mans fish, just like there is noway to give the little boys ninja star to anyone that you have recieved from the beginning of Konquest.

Jeez, that original post was made back in 2004, I don't think it's necessary to correct it now.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
By the way, about finding Sindels ring for Kitana. I know that you have to be really fast to get this, your timed. If you don't get this in a certain amount of time you have failed your side quest, the ring is behind a boulder. If you haven't got it and you really want to get it than I am afraid you'll need to start the whole Konquest mode over again. But I recommend you don't since nothing that special happens. Kitana just thanks you and compensates you with koins like anybody else in Konquest does.

Come on, this has all been covered before. Don't bump a dead topic to state what's already been stated.