Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Location of Sindel's Ring?

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im knew to mk so i dont know much about it but how the hell r u playing the game its not even out in the shops yet

Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Because we're on the other side of the pond from you, and the game released October 5th here...

Come to America where we have Blue Slushie skies, with Cotton candy clouds and licorice fields and you could be playing MK:D too!
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KillKano!
    Because we're on the other side of the pond from you, and the game released October 5th here...

Come to America where we have Blue Slushie skies, with Cotton candy clouds and licorice fields and you could be playing MK:D too!

OMG!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if i mess up the quest to find sindel's ring, is there any way to restart it?

Xbox Live
    biglovin789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, what the hell are you replying to this topic for?
    How deep did you search for it, honestly? This topic is a year and a half old. Please don't bump threads again.

"Mortal Kombat is not for fighting game fans. Mortal Kombat is for Mortal Kombat fans." - Wyckid

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

would you rather have me start a new thread about it then? I seem to recall reading posts where ya'll are very hateful toward people who start threads about subjects that already exist. and by the way there wasn't another thread that could answer this question for me.

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DAmned if you do, damned if you don't...

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

exactly

Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Actually, we would rather you actually read the entire thread to find the answer you seek. It's actually in there. It may not say it out right, but if you can read between a few lines you'll get it.

I'll spell it out for ya if ya need it though. Just highlight :P

if
    you
    didn't
    get
    the
    ring
    right
    after
    Kitana
    said
    to,
    you
    are
    screwed

sorry
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, that is all I asked for. And what I figured as well.

Lin Kuei Assassin kold_as_ice92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thank GOD that i now know where it is! i beat it this weekend and had THE hardest time looking for it. THANK YOU ALL!

Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

try just punching him and see if he drops the fish... that's how a few other sub-quests have worked...
    Incorrect. He does not drop the fish at all, this was all just something to add into the game. There is noway to recieve the mans fish, just like there is noway to give the little boys ninja star to anyone that you have recieved from the beginning of Konquest.

By the way, about finding Sindels ring for Kitana. I know that you have to be really fast to get this, your timed. If you don't get this in a certain amount of time you have failed your side quest, the ring is behind a boulder. If you haven't got it and you really want to get it than I am afraid you'll need to start the whole Konquest mode over again. But I recommend you don't since nothing that special happens. Kitana just thanks you and compensates you with koins like anybody else in Konquest does.
    I am the worlds #1 MK fan

My OWN pants-- oh wait, these aren't mine
    Xbox Live
    ryknowcore
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix/Sub-Zero
    try just punching him and see if he drops the fish... that's how a few other sub-quests have worked...
    Incorrect. He does not drop the fish at all, this was all just something to add into the game. There is noway to recieve the mans fish, just like there is noway to give the little boys ninja star to anyone that you have recieved from the beginning of Konquest.
    Jeez, that original post was made back in 2004, I don't think it's necessary to correct it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix/Sub-Zero
    By the way, about finding Sindels ring for Kitana. I know that you have to be really fast to get this, your timed. If you don't get this in a certain amount of time you have failed your side quest, the ring is behind a boulder. If you haven't got it and you really want to get it than I am afraid you'll need to start the whole Konquest mode over again. But I recommend you don't since nothing that special happens. Kitana just thanks you and compensates you with koins like anybody else in Konquest does.
    Come on, this has all been covered before. Don't bump a dead topic to state what's already been stated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information