Software + Theme Update

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
There was a new release of our forum software this week, and we jumped up to it to stay current. It's a big change, so I had to trash the old styles and some old add-ons as well. So things will slowly go back to normal again, just under a new look.

Post up any problems/comments/issues you notice here, and I'll get to fixing them.

Looks great man, better than the last one. Still prefer the black one of yesteryear though.

EDIT: No Gamertag?

Yeah i like the one way back in the MKDA age. But this is nicer than the other one. Can you make different colors? The white gives me a headache....

Yeah, that and it isn't a proper Gamercard. you can't use it to compare achievments and whatever.

Whoa, nice.

Pat Mc

is the DA MAN.

Seriously, your phucking awesome, man. I salue you as well.

Off topic: I got 3 EPROMS for MK2 yesterday. Rv 4.2, Rv 9.0 & The Immortal Challenger hack. Once I get a multi-jamma selector and a cab to put them in, I am gonna have the ULTIMATE MK2 cab. :D

Sorry to get off topic....

Bu the forums looks f'i NICE. :)

Well I very much hope you can re-create the black and green color scheme. TRMK classic will always be my favorite. If and when you do make that theme available again please make a post about it, I want to change ASAP. The white is very much brighter than I would prefer.

Of course I'll be anxiously awaiting something comparable to the TRMK Classic theme as well.

Well, it's been a while now (like 2 months). Are we ever gonna get the good old green and black back?

Now it's been a LONG time. And I bet you guys havn't even been working on it have you? I want for my eyes not to be blinded by white and blue any longer!

...Please?

Methinks they're still busy with other non-TRMK-related stuff. I've actually gotten used to this pretty well, but no doubt I'd prefer something darker.

Seriously guys, come on. Let's get some dark background. I still lurk around TRMK just about every day, but most of my time is in the middle of the night when the only light in my room is from my girlfriend's candle. Seriously, it wouldn't hurt to get that dark theme that used to be TRMK back up there. SAVE MY RETINAS

Darker theme is retuning... be patient as I try to find one that fits or redesign a new one from scratch.

Other news relating to this coming as well, maybe. ;)

Just a tip, don't select the iPhone theme. I just tried it and I couldn't do almost anything. I couldn't change back to the default either until I logged out and refreshed the page.

You can do plenty in it, but I just re-added the "change style button" back to the bottom of it.

But yes I added a theme just for Mobile users, it should be very scaled down and easier to access. It's not perfect, but I'm still working on tweaking it.