Okay... Time for the Other side...

As some people have said in this thread, the only only bad publicity, is no publicity. Whether people are fond of the idea or not initially, at least they are aware of it. Think about it, people that really have no interest in MK probably wouldn't give a sequel a second thought, however, say it's a cross over with DC and they're like "Wait...what?!."

Midway and DC knew this game would be a risky gamble, get the game-play done and it'll succeed, don't and it fails miserably. One thing they were certain of, is that it'd create shock-waves, everyone would have their eyes on this game, on MK, on DC.

Plus I'm starting to think that even if the next MK game was exactly what we hoped for, adequate story, new characters, great game-play and graphics, etc, people would still ***** about it. It's inevitable really, pre-MK:A everyone ran in with blind optimism, felt embarrassed by their mistakes and slated MK:A since release. Now to stop themselves looking like blind fools again they just acted defensively and attacked the game. However, they have only succeeded in looking like narrow minded fools now, as is evident with most of them backing down and willing to give this game a chance once it's concept got through their skulls.

If it turned out to be good... I wouldn't mind a sequel... But only as an alternative title, and they made normal MK games in the meantime. I need to see a normal MK game every other year at least to be MK satisfied.