No more Fatalities?

Who in their right mind would want Ryu to face off against Spider-Man? But that happened and people LOVED it.

I've wanted a vs. game for a VERY long time and I'm happy it's finally arrived. WAIT FOR MORE INFO PEOPLE. The DC characters OBVIOUSLY don't fit in the MK universe. So that means they must be adhering to the MK rules since vise versa is impossible. I think that means blood and fatalities will remain.

_______________________________________________-
I'm with you Glamador. With Marvel vs. Capcom how crazy did it look on paper to have possible match ups of Incredible Hulk versus Zangief. We all know that the Hulk would turn Zangief into paste with one hit....heck a slap even and that game turned out boss.

Look guys wait to see more game play and better yet wait to play the game and the and only then decide whether you are going to condemn it. The game is dark, serious and gritty and I'm no comic book buff but I do know that a majority of the DC characters fit well in the MK series better than Marvel. How you ask, because DC has a large majority of non-mutant power characters. A large majority of the characters in DC are just martial arts masters.....that MARTIAL ARTS PEOPLE AS IN THE SAME TECHNIQUES A MAJORITY OF MORTAL KOMBAT CHARACTERS US TO FIGHT WITH.

I apologize for getting a little crazy but man, it just kills me how so many people are killing a different concept for a loved franchise before they try it. Where were all of you when Street Fighter 4 was shown and it turned out to be an updated Turbo Championship addition with even less interesting characters shown thus far and how it still uses an old concept of game play just with updated graphics?

Well, atleast they did one thing to impress me. They didn't forget about Scorpion and SubZero.