MK:A Alternate Costumes

chrisb182

Probably the simplest of questions that needs the simplest of answers but: -

How do you select the characters Alternate Costumes in 'Arcade' AND 'VS.' modes ??? :hmmmm:

Er....that's a good question. I guess it was just instintive for me...have you tried pressing Start to select them? Usually it's just pressing a different button...

It was start on the Xbox, so... yeah, I'd guess on a PS2 it had to be either start or select.

I'm sorry, but it sounds pretty unlikely that it's not one of those. It has to be either one of those or one of the shoulder buttons. Are you sure you've got the alternates you're trying to use unlocked in the Krypt? Did you load your profile beforehand?

Yeah I completed Konquest mode and got all the Relics unlocking everything in the Krypt.

Pressing the L1 button lets you change the Profile, which I do before playing to the profile that I completed Konquest in.

Pressing X or Start selects the player and pressing 'Square' lets you change the Handicap %.

I've tried pressing L2 & R2 together, R1 & R2 together... etc, but nothing works !!!!

Could this be a glitch for the PS2?

I severely doubt it, but since my old Xbox games are currently back in my parent's house I am unable to assist you directly. I know there are people on this forum that still play MKA, so maybe one of them could help.

I've never had any trouble on my PS2 just pressing start to select alternate costumes. I must say though that in some cases I expected the original costume to be the alternate.

I've never had any trouble on my PS2 just pressing start to select alternate costumes. I must say though that in some cases I expected the original costume to be the alternate.

So when you go to Arcade mode you highlight the person you want to be and press start and not X?