How would you feel if this game is...in fact a VS game?

unless there is no ps3/360 eclusive mk game that doesnt have dc in it, this is doomed to failure.

God im angry, wow this sucks

as i said in the post before, why don't we wait to see the official word on what the next incarnation of the mk series is from the horses mouth(ie ed boon/midway) before we start boycotting the game that's not even out yet

i agree glam, i just didn't know they were going to actually post a trailer for it tonight or if it was just going to be screen caps or renders.

Well the teaser trailer is OUT. I just saw it on gamesradar. I definitely saw some blood, but not alot. Sub looks like he's in his costume from MKSM and Batman is in traditional spandex. They looked to be fighting in a graveyard. I'm excited.

It's not a hoax, so you need to drop this. Visit the actual site and check the Gamespot preview if you need proof.

It's not a hoax, so you need to drop this. Visit the actual site and check the Gamespot preview if you need proof.

last time i checked the site there wasn't anything on it, and the gamespot preview wasn't up, so pray tell, since no one was updating the info on it, how was i supposed to know that without sitting there and refreshing the page till something came up? so my apologies for missing the update, as i didn't have time to keep checking back to the site and every game site online, was in no way trying to flame the board or be rude about it, just my two cents....so....now what? are they trying to do what they did back when mk went to being straight to home systems and commit game series suicide? or in this case, hara-kiri?

Last edited:
I really don't know. I'm still in shock about all of this. I can try all I want to keep an open mind, but this is such a horrible idea.

having been a fan of the series since i first played the arcade game in 92/93 i am surprised they do something like this..and i agree this is an extremely horrible idea...which is why i was skeptical about it to begin with....

I don't blame your skepticism at all. I've been clinging to the idea of this being a joke since the bomb was dropped, and a part of me still is, but unfortunately it just isn't looking like that's the case. I'm still really hoping there's something else to all of this we don't know about yet that will give us a sigh of relief.

i wish there was, but i just watched an interview that someone posted elsewhere in the forums with ed boon discussing the game and so forth so if it's a joke, it's a really cruel one. i'll probably end up playing it at some point but they'd better come out with the god of all mortal kombat games for the next release after this one. and here i thought after armageddon that things couldn't get much worse....

I don't blame your skepticism at all. I've been clinging to the idea of this being a joke since the bomb was dropped, and a part of me still is, but unfortunately it just isn't looking like that's the case. I'm still really hoping there's something else to all of this we don't know about yet that will give us a sigh of relief.

It's just a late April Fools joke guys, lets all go home and laugh at this tomorrow.